Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Peacemaker Sound improvement proposal

(XBOX)VizioDeUomo

It's nothing really major just something that makes me excited just thinking about it. So i'm a huge fan of Mesa, the day she came out I immediately bought her and have not stopped playing her since, she is an awesome frame both pre and post patch especially with arcanes. During one of the sortie missions that I was using her a Harrow was in the party and used his ult at the very same time I was in peacemaker mode. So imagine the exact same moment that Harrows ult expired and so did my peacemaker and so in perfect unison mesa holstered her regulator with the very audible sound of Harrow exhaling which I will never forget felt frigging awesome. Just imagine Mesa so focused in peacemaker that she does not breathe and then once she is done cleaning up the room just lets out this badass exhale. Now I know this probably won't be seen by the devs but there is still a chance and so I'm going to take it. D.E if your reading this could you please consider giving Mesa an audible exhale whenever she exits peacemaker?

As someone who never really had a "true" favorite Warframe (original aesthetic, background lore, emotional attachment, abilities; the whole 9 yards really) until I started playing Mesa, I think this would be pretty neat.

Granted, I don't use her Peacemaker as much as her other abilities because I like to stay on the go... but when the chips are down, you're being overrun and your allies need you... it's high noon, tenno.