Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank test 12 fail

Hakanmaster

Hi,

I just did a practise run on rank test 12, it was super easy so I wanted to qualify.

When I pressed qualify my network was not responding after 10 second the ship thingy appears and loaded but not to do rank test 12.

So I went again to that room where you can practise and i pressed qualify..... It says I failed the test... So can my timer deleted I dont want to wait 1 day for the test that I didn't do....

Greetings,

Hakanamster

this sounds like a support ticket worthy issue...

The problem with that is:
I am 100% sure the 1 day timer will have passed before support actually gets back to you.

pretty much your only option is to wait it out.

I know it sucks but DE won't be able to help you before the issue has resolved itself

It might be an unreleated issue but I once tried a mastery test, got a black screen and then dumped back to my ship too.  Turned out the game was trying to run at about 6000FPS during loading and didn't like it.  Temporarily setting a max framerate made it work.

It happened to me as well on one of the rank mastery tests.  I was on Larunda prepping up and found out that It was an easy one too.  Got the network not responding thing as I was LOADING into the test - was stuck on the landing craft loading screen for a LONG time - and when I was out of it, it showed me docking back onto Larunda Relay and it said I failed the damn test.  How the F do you fail a test you never even took?  Had to wait exactly one day later to do it again.  Pissed me off to no end.  I didn't bother with support as they take almost longer than the having to wait for the timer to run out.