Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Mod Drop Rate Supposed To Be This Painful?

Naugus

I can't say i like the new drop rates.  I've been getting more common duplicates than I know what to do with, I rarely get an uncommon, and the rares are about as rare as a rainstorm in the desert.  And i am ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that the Fusion Cores have dissapeared to a land of faeries and unicorns, forever beyond my reach.  I've got mods that need leveling and I want Fusion Cores back!

I can't say i like the new drop rates.  I've been getting more common duplicates than I know what to do with, I rarely get an uncommon, and the rares are about as rare as a rainstorm in the desert.  And i am ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that the Fusion Cores have dissapeared to a land of faeries and unicorns, forever beyond my reach.  I've got mods that need leveling and I want Fusion Cores back!

yeah. i have a solid 80 slash dashs. and transmuting them doesnt help. seriously i transmuted four slash dashs and guess what it turned into/? a frteaking slash dash! i wish i was kidding

!

Until DE tells people what the new system is it will be hard to farm the right area for the mod you need. I would give DE a little time I do not think it is clearly explained how the new distribution of mods is handled. I have no idea where the proper place to farm fusion cores are outside of the reward table for tier 3 defense.

Yeah, these drop rate changes are a little harsh. I have no idea how you're supposed to progress through the game with all the damage mods suddenly disappearing into the aether. The only damage mods I've seen dropped have been from level 55+ enemies, and that's not to say that's all I've been fighting.Throughout a full run of Mars, no mods, another 2 runs though of Mercury for my recently forma'd gear. Nothing.

DE, I appreciate the direction you're taking the drop tables in and I know there are a few kinks to iron out along the way but consider the order you do this in. The first thing that we, as beta testers, should be seeing is how the changes are supposed to work and where the new mod hotspots are meant to be. If you're releasing the new drop rates first so we can test them, give us the information we need to test them. If we're not meant to test them, could you do us a solid and delay these RNG changes until you implement the UI explaining how it works?

This new drop rates in materials is well okay i like it about mods i can say i got now something what i haven't before but mainly the same common and uncommon things. For me the fusion cores drop normally but only lvl 3 and very rare when i get a higher level core.