Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just wondering about updates etc

(PSN)Phoenix32778

So I just have a couple of questions.. 1.) When will we be seeing some actual story updates that advance the story and move us on from this already worn out Solar System. I mean there are some unanswered questions like where is the Sentient homework? Where are the Orokin survivors that were hinted about? Where did the Lotus go after the last update? Also I am curious as to if and when we will  be seeing more  primed Element mods for  Each weapon type - melee, primary, secondary etc. It seems there is only 1 Element each primed for each type and they are each a different type limiting what we can make at fullest element power . I would love to see some more primed mods, many of us players read before that we would be seeing some new primed mods a while back but we have yet to see any new ones.. I know people are curious about the different damage types  slash puncture and impact the 120% mods each having a primed version of themselves as well. On top of these it was over 2 years ago now Danielle had mentioned we would be seeing Primed Chamber return to the game for ps4 as we have not had it in game in the 3 years I have played at all. We were told 2 years ago it would be sometimes last year during the course of the year during a quest/event that we would see it appear again. Well we are still waiting. Also many are waiting on Excalibur Umbra as well, and also some new weapon types - since we heard last year DE would be adding some new special event weapons players could earn. We havent seen any new weapons of the sort. I am just asking because many of us play and really love your game but when we wait a long time for additions and quests etc and they never come, it makes people like me feel like we are just sitting here stagnant. So please can you respond at least and give us a clue as to went these things will be added into the game? some likely time frame would be nice.. Instead of this long on going cold ice wall from DE so to speak.. This is what upsets players like myself when we ask questions and get no responses.