Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extermination waypoints

So imo extermination waypoints are terrible. It always seems to want to waypoint the enemy farthest from extraction. This means if I missed one enemy then I have to backtrack sometimes hundreds of meters to find them so I can progress.

I get why that happened, because only a certain amount of enemies spawn, but it’s so annoying. I wouldn’t mind doing it as much if it was necessary to complete the mission, but it almost always isn’t. Most of the time I’ll have a few kills left and the game makes me backtrack to kill one enemy then I go toward extraction and there’s dozens of enemies and I basically backtracked for no reason because I just needed to go to extraction but I couldn’t because the waypoint sucks!

I think most people would agree that it would be better to change it so more enemies spawn and make the waypoint show extraction instead of enemies. If not that, then at least have the waypoints  prioritize larger groups of enemies.

Please fix this DE, it’s not a big issue but it really is annoying to have to backtrack so often and would make for a better experience. 

Waypoints in general are terrible.

Don't show the stairs on an open tile in a game where all characters can fly. Don't show the bridge on the other side of the tile when the door is next to you after a small jump.

And the transition should be instant instead of very slow movement.