Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Lures dying unexpectedly

(XBOX)Adamdust

Anyone else getting deeper in gantulyst and hydrolyst fights only to have every single lure you have die at the same time like they were made of paper? I honestly don't believe it is a matter of eidolon strength and incurred damages. It really feels like something is up. 

29 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

If Night ends, all the lures vanish

Beyond that, if they are dieing to damage, then you need to rethink your party comp and add a trinity. 

Not the case. Experienced this many times now where we'll down the the behemoth and we've got both a Harrow and a Trin going. Harrow pops the invulnerability and Trin doubles down on the healing on the things. Just as the energy wave ends or we get the capture, all the lures just suddenly pop and die. By all means, we've got it covered. Something is definitely wrong.

Also on this note, the bug where the lures will be in range and holding but the Eidolon decides he's not captured is back with a vengeance. Did one run yesterday where each of them did it a minimum of two times and stormy did it three times.

2 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

Not the case. Experienced this many times now where we'll down the the behemoth and we've got both a Harrow and a Trin going. Harrow pops the invulnerability and Trin doubles down on the healing on the things. Just as the energy wave ends or we get the capture, all the lures just suddenly pop and die. By all means, we've got it covered. Something is definitely wrong.

Also on this note, the bug where the lures will be in range and holding but the Eidolon decides he's not captured is back with a vengeance. Did one run yesterday where each of them did it a minimum of two times and stormy did it three times.

Are you saying the explode after you capture him?

3 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

Are you saying the explode after you capture him?

Yes, among other times. Literally, they will sit there and just die from full hp for no reason. We're spamming operator blasts trying to max the core drops off the voms still hanging around and the big guy is dead and going down. Suddenly, they just lose it and poof. The really annoying part is that it's also not consistent ether.

1 hour ago, PureIcarus said:

If they are linked to the Eidolon when he is captured, they explode. Thats part of the capture, thats where the Cores, Shards and Arcanes come from.

I can see that part, but even the ones not powered up will go during the limb phases. Again, that's with a Harrow almost all the time and most of the time a Trin as well. By all means, this shouldn't be a sheer hp damage thing. It has to be some kind of bug.

8 hours ago, Cortanis said:

I can see that part, but even the ones not powered up will go during the limb phases. Again, that's with a Harrow almost all the time and most of the time a Trin as well. By all means, this shouldn't be a sheer hp damage thing. It has to be some kind of bug.

i cant say for sure then, i can tell you that Harrow doesn't protect the lures, and if you're trinity has very low power strength, it wont be healing it too much.

On 4/23/2018 at 3:14 AM, Cortanis said:

Hello.. Not sure you have thought of this. Voms can do a ton of damage when the charge at you. At the end of a fight there are usually alot of Voms. Shooting into a group of Voms without killing them VERY quickly can lead to downed Lures and Frames.