Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upgrading To Master Package

Jofnir

Question

I am thinking of upgrading to Master and just wanted to find out some things before I do. 1. Do I get that emblem thing by my avatar and my name. 2. What does the Solar Landmark do even know that's Grand Master. 3. Will Warframe be running for another year because I don't want to spend about £40 on this amazing game if it's not but I doubt that, I've heard though that it has a possibility and I think Warframe coming out on PS4 will definitely keep the game running for long enough for me to eventually stop playing if that makes sense. 

- Thanks

10 answers to this question

1) You get it by your avatar on the forum. Not sure what you mean by name.

2) When you hover over a level, underneath there is a list of names that scrolls by. You will be one of those names.

3) That's a question that only time can really answer. By purchasing the founder's package you are helping on your own to support the game itself.

Yes you get your brag badge upgraded.

The solar landmark does nothing but place your name in a side scrolling text. (another brag tag).

Fortunately the Solar Landmarks are much less of an eye sore than they were.

Some of my reasons to pay for founders pack:-

- I chose to become a Master founder because I really do like the game and the way the developers communicate with the fan base.

Therefore I choose to support DE in this project.

- I see $100 as a full price retail AAA game.

- Anything I pay over the master founders pack (May on occasion buy Platinum due to being tempted by 50% discount coupon) I see as purchasing DLC.

- Warframe has reached Sony PS4 so I am more inclined to believe this game will be continually improved and gives me more faith in the games future.

Thank you everyone! Just wondering how do people get Primed Avatars like Frost Prime or Excalibur Prime? And just a pic:     Arid_Fear_Badge.png  (I can really see some sort of rabbit like creature in that..sorry) Thanks again! :D

Edited by SilentHybrid

Thank you everyone! Just wondering how do people get Primed Avatars like Frost Prime or Excalibur Prime? And just a pic:   Arid_Fear_Badge.png  (I can really see some sort of rabbit like creature in that..sorry) Thanks again! :D

That little badge on people has nothing to do with founders packs, its part of the 'clan emblem' item on the market.  You can put on more then just the clan logo, there's also a badge for the sling-stone event

That little badge on people has nothing to do with founders packs, its part of the 'clan emblem' item on the market.  You can put on more then just the clan logo, there's also a badge for the sling-stone event

Sorry I can't recall saying that the weekend CV badge had anything to do with the founders pack?

Thank you everyone! Just wondering how do people get Primed Avatars like Frost Prime or Excalibur Prime? And just a pic:     Arid_Fear_Badge.png  (I can really see some sort of rabbit like creature in that..sorry) Thanks again! :D

The prime avatars were only available by a glitch which has since been rectified. When account reset was first introduced, doing so gave you ALL of the avatars available on the market (including the unavailable frost/excal prime). 

This has since been fixed so DON'T reset your account to try and get them (if the thought crossed your mind).

because this was back when it was closed beta?

No, the bug is recent.

DE has mentioned that while they're aware that people got avatars using the bug, they're not really going to take action against the accounts that managed to get said avatars.

No, the bug is recent.

DE has mentioned that while they're aware that people got avatars using the bug, they're not really going to take action against the accounts that managed to get said avatars.

Oh okay thanks for the reply!