Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite sanctuary - Feedback and thoughts.

Kessi

Hello fellow tennos and hopefully someone from DE.

Onslaught was released as "endgame" content to the game and I had high hopes about it as I consider myself as endgame player. First I went to normal onslaught, and the rewards from it were something I had expected, Endo, Khora, and relics.. good for a newer players.

And then it was time to go on the elite, I was prepared. First  zone cleared, got 400 endo. I thought to myself, okay this is rotatio A, so I guess it's acceptable but still weird that the endgame would give me something I needed to get here. Next one was radiated lith relic, okay nice, I don't need to spend platinum for these anymore. Time for B reward, synthetic eidolon shard, I thought this could be nice for someone (whole 5k of it) but for me another useless reward as I've already maxed everything with focus and got roughly 30mil leftover in eidolon shards. Okay okay, now zone 8 cleared, let's get that C reward... boom 750 endo...:facepalm:.

I went to wiki to check out the loot tables to find out that the stuff that I needed had very low drop chance, this didn't bother me since I like farming for stuff anyway. After few rounds I started forming my weaponry in here as it turned out to be very good infinity. We figured very lazy and efficient way to get to zone 24 for 3x C reward and turned this into bere 2.0.  We were able to reach zone 28 with this tactic and only lost because we didn't have enemies to kill, still one shotting everything.

I ended up farming everything in few days. Getting khora pieces from elite is very annoying as that's basically you getting 3500 credits. The scenes are worse, can't even sell duplicated for credits. The peculiar bloom mod is somewhat nice new addition to the game and I'm sure there'll be more of these type of mods in the future, but come on, it needs it's own mod slot. If you want this to be your endgame content and something that people would keep doing, you really need to fix the loot tables so that it is beneficial to keep running this (and maybe make loot scaling, the higher you go the more you get *coughs* kuva survival *coughs*). At this stage it's just something that people will run till they get the stuff that they want and then just forgets about it. Some could say you can run this for platinum but for me there are stuff that pays more for less time spend.

In my opinion this game still lacks endgame. The only endgame we have is platinum.

TL;DR -  Rewards aren't good enough for endgame.

Edited by Kessi

Title is confusing. EOS does not equal Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.

There's also a megathread pinned to the very top of this subforum. 

Regardless, what do you want as a reward for ''endgame''? DE cannot actually give anything that increases our power beyond what we have, because then the content is no longer ''endgame''.

I wish the Kuva Fortress tiles gave Kuva instead of Endo. 

-Remove the Captura from loot tables

-Remove Khora from Elite loot tables

-Add Kuva to the Fortress tiles (This is what endgame players want)

-Increase the spawns for all tiles Zone 26/27 on last rotation were not possible to pass

Untradeable weapons, vanity items, cosmetics or something like that as reward would be good if you can't have something that increases our powers.

Let us roll rivens with focus? That'd be something.. maybe add synthetic kuva shard which we could charge with focus to turn in for kuva. I think synthetic kuva shard would make me want to farm this game mode more (if the yeld is worth my time).

Getting stronger from endgame content doesn't really turn it non-endgame content, it just means you beat endgame and now you wait for next patch till they add something else.