Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix Kril.

Callback

After going fire mode, there was a host migration after which he was invincible.

Also we used to be able to damage him while he was frozen, now we have to make him go fire first.

For every stated fix in the update notes, there is a good chance it's not fixed at all.

Y'all need some new programmers.

You can still hurt him while frozen.  He does seem to have more armor now during that, but he takes damage.

Still, projectiles breaking him needs to be fixed, especially after adding him to the new planet.

Right it's clearly DR, even though my Lanka which averages to at least 40% of his health per shot on sonar can't even make the health bar budge.

Only his shield is vulnerable, and odds are the full invulnerability bug is related to the one that's causing his immunity while frozen.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

Right it's clearly DR, even though my Lanka which averages to at least 40% of his health per shot on sonar can't even make the health bar budge.

Only his shield is vulnerable, and odds are the full invulnerability bug is related to the one that's causing his immunity while frozen.

When his shield hits 0 while frozen, the last shot hits his health then he suddenly becomes immune, it seems.

When his shield hits 0 while frozen, the last shot hits his health then he suddenly becomes immune, it seems.

Implying my lanka doesn't disregard his shields? You do realize I have maxed Cryo Rounds on the thing as well, right?

Sir, I can kill Jackal by shooting him in the face. Not by shooting out a leg and bypassing his shields. In. The. Face. Don't even have to reload unless I get a ton of 1's (non-double non-crits)

Kril's health is invulnerable until fire mode.

Though to throw you a bone, I'll do a solo right now to confirm.

FIRST EDIT: Alright so. His health bar *did* inch about 1-2% down on the two freeze shots I did. a farcry from the massive damage I should be dealing.

So I had a theory: only the first elemental tick of the first hit that goes through shields deals damage.

So I widdled the shields down to around 30% with a light squeeze of my vipers, and...

Same result. Exact same movement of the health bar.

I'll do another run and see if my Lanka can punch through his "invincible" shield like she can Jackal's. I'll also check to see if she can deal a similar lack of damage on a second shot after he freezes (as I was only firing one shot per freeze on this run).

SECOND EDIT:

Okay he's definitely immune after the residual punch-through damage is done, and his shield is legitimately impervious.

In addition a note about the amount of changed health bar adjustment betwen the full shield and the partial shield... I was using Sonar with it, which would multiply it by 6.5x, meaning it should have made a notable difference.

Also, shooting Sonar instead of just shooting *does* effect how far his health drops from the shield punchthrough, so if it's simply gated, it's a really half-&#! gate.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

Implying my lanka doesn't disregard his shields? You do realize I have maxed Cryo Rounds on the thing as well, right?

Sir, I can kill Jackal by shooting him in the face. Not by shooting out a leg and bypassing his shields. In. The. Face. Don't even have to reload unless I get a ton of 1's (non-double non-crits)

FIRST EDIT: Alright so. His health bar *did* inch about 1-2% down on the two freeze shots I did. a farcry from the massive damage I should be dealing.

So I had a theory: only the first elemental tick of the first hit that goes through shields deals damage.

So I widdled the shields down to around 30% with a light squeeze of my vipers, and...

I'll do another run and see if my Lanka can punch through his "invincible" shield like she can Jackal's. I'll also check to see if she can deal a similar lack of damage on a second shot after he freezes (as I was only firing one shot per freeze on this run).

I may have found the solution.  I think they stuck on a hard health cap between phases, similar to Vor.  It's only about 1% down per phase, so you do see the health going down, but there IS a cap on how low it goes while icy before he becomes invincible. 

I may have found the solution.  I think they stuck on a hard health cap between phases, similar to Vor.  It's only about 1% down per phase, so you do see the health going down, but there IS a cap on how low it goes while icy before he becomes invincible. 

That might be it, though it's odd that my sonar actually affected how far I could get the bar to budge. I was fairly sure their health gating prevented you from going over the point where they gate it (due to an update that said you couldn't oneshot Vor any more).

Btw, thank you for arguing this with me. You got me to actually get off my &#! and farm orokin cells. Which I really badly needed to do. First one's my Orthos Prime's catalyst, second one is the first of 10 to make my orthos prime XD

-Sigh- Too many people are attributing Kril's phasing to the bug. 

Maybe it's because until this bug I had never seen his fire mode, as I always killed him within 1-2 freezes, as I deal 6.5x the damage of the majority of other players. Sonar OP when your target self-CC's in a stationary point.

He never had this weird half-assed health gating effect before, and his flat out immunity happens when the cryo pack doesn't reset between freezes.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

I've been farming him this whole time as well, but on Iliad (no cells T-T) Just got my blade.  I've personally seen him glitch to torrid, acrid, despair, hikou, and boltor by new entrants who refused to listen to my first warning.

The gating is weird, and I can't really explain it beyond my original idea.

There is another possibly related glitch where he can get frozen DURING his vulnerable fire stage?  Whatever they changed, his mechanics are all out of whack.

It's not fully the failure to reset on the pack, the tubes do reset but the damage portion stays yellow.

I've been farming him this whole time as well, but on Iliad (no cells T-T) Just got my blade.  I've personally seen him glitch to torrid, acrid, despair, hikou, and boltor by new entrants who refused to listen to my first warning.

The gating is weird, and I can't really explain it beyond my original idea.

There is another possibly related glitch where he can get frozen DURING his vulnerable fire stage?  Whatever they changed, his mechanics are all out of whack.

It's not fully the failure to reset on the pack, the tubes do reset but the damage portion stays yellow.

Thankfully the game will also randomly go "Uh, yeah... you uh... killed Kril... Yeah... Good job... Come on back, and uh.... avoid the gorgon fire from that guy that's totally dead right now..."  (if Vor's down) XD

Edited by TheBlueJelly

SECOND EDIT:

Okay he's definitely immune after the residual punch-through damage is done, and his shield is legitimately impervious.

In addition a note about the amount of changed health bar adjustment betwen the full shield and the partial shield... I was using Sonar with it, which would multiply it by 6.5x, meaning it should have made a notable difference.

Also, shooting Sonar instead of just shooting *does* effect how far his health drops from the shield punchthrough, so if it's simply gated, it's a really half-&#! gate.

So that's where Iron Skin went.

shoot me in the face! not the leg, not the chest, in the face