The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Arsenal stutter just recently started happening

Spiff0

This got noticeable about 2 days ago and hasn't stopped for me since.

When going to the arsenal and doing something like clicking "equip" on weapons or warframes, the game stutters for about 1.5 seconds before it can actually open the menu that shows all frames or weapons etc.

When clicking weapons it just stutters and then selecting a weapon is fine. But when clicking warframes it stutters and then stutters on each warframe you select as if it were struggling to load the models or something. Now this isn't really new, but the stutter here is notably worse than it was 2 days ago. Equinox is usually the frame for me that takes the longest to load in the arsenal and it's usually 1.5 seconds, but now equinox takes about 2-3 seconds to load. Rhino is also a frame that takes weirdly longer to show than others and Wukong also takes quite a while. After I've selected a frame like rhino or wukong and select another, there is no stutter when switching back to rhino etc. but going back to the arsenal menu and going on warframes again resets this and the stutter happens for each frame again.

This stutter doesn't happen when opening the market menus or with sentinels. But it does also happen with gear selection menu for some reason.

I expected this to just maybe be a server problem on their end where it was taking more time to get data but this has persisted for 2 days now. I'm currently re-installing the game to see if it fixes it. I can say 100% it isn't an issue with my hardware:

i7-7700k

GTX 1060

16gb RAM

And the actual game in missions is running perfectly fine. No performance changes whatsoever.