Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I ran out of efficiency on wave 8 with a team.

VioletGoblin

I have seen a lot of people complaining about using high meta weapons and AoE spamming frames in Onslaught, but in its current state they are necessary.

I was on a team that wasn't going meta and for some reason our efficiency tanked on wave 7. We were on a derelict tile with hallway-figure-8 like shape with infested. A small map with a lot enemies, but for some reason our efficiency got under 30%. When we got to wave 8 , it was still infested, but it was the big corpus ship tile with the massive bridge (over a massive pit) in the center. The enemies were too spread out and couldn't complete wave 8.

It should be pretty easy to go through one full loot rotation but this game mode has too much RNG to screw you over with. Here are my recommendation for sanctuary onslaught  

1. Increase efficiency gain for wave 8 and below. As of 4/26/2018, you can really get screwed over by the RNG from waves 6 and above. Teams shouldn't have to lean hard into the meta just to get a chance at Khora PB and systems. And speaking of which....

2. Increase the odds for Khora's parts to drop. As of right now. (according to wikia) all of Khora's are harder to get than a rare prime part (with refinement), that is ridiculous. playing for 20 minutes just for less than 6% chance to get the part you want is horrible. It took me a total of 12-15 hours of survival just to get Octavia's Neuroptics and she was above 20% 

3. Add Solo Scaling. As of right now, you have to lean hard into a meta to make it in Onslaught solo, it would be nice if you would adjust the efficiency drain to something more manageable for a single player. Also it would be nice if the efficiency drain stopped when player paused the game.