Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Table 2.0 And Control Module.

MECT_HET

Hi everyone. 

So yesterday I've spent about 6 hours in desperate tries to find control module. I've tried regular missions, extermanations. No drop. Okay, maybe it's me so unlucky, so I've decided to do some boss-runs.

Raptor.

1. Couple of mods, nothing more

2. Fieldron sample

3. Rubedo and Nova's chassis

4. No loot at all

5. Melee range mod and rubedo.

Okay, Raptar has always beengreedy guy, so I've deciden to run Hyena with the same purpose.

1. Fieldron sample

2. Nanospores (!!!!)

3. Ferrit (!!!)

4. Fieldron sample.

5. Fieldron sample.

No CM at all. Is that my only bad luck or CM's drop rate is completely broken?

Just did two Hyena runs today, 1x Control Module. Seems fine for me.

But yeah, "Loot 2.0" pretty sucks, and it messed up so many drops...

Yeah, there's always guy who picked a Miter Blade in the first day and looted full Nova in 3 runs. You're just outrageously lucky and that's all. 

Done two more runs on Hyena. No luck.

I mean, come on! Does it really intended to picked trollospores from the Corpus Endgame Boss? 

Run Defence Missions in systems that drop control modules. Normally takes about 3-4 runs, then I get a drop of 2-3 control modules. Pick somewhere where you're getting something else or leveling weapons as well to take the edge off.

Hi everyone. 

So yesterday I've spent about 6 hours in desperate tries to find control module. I've tried regular missions, extermanations. No drop. Okay, maybe it's me so unlucky, so I've decided to do some boss-runs.

Raptor.

1. Couple of mods, nothing more

2. Fieldron sample

3. Rubedo and Nova's chassis

4. No loot at all

5. Melee range mod and rubedo.

Okay, Raptar has always beengreedy guy, so I've deciden to run Hyena with the same purpose.

1. Fieldron sample

2. Nanospores (!!!!)

3. Ferrit (!!!)

4. Fieldron sample.

5. Fieldron sample.

No CM at all. Is that my only bad luck or CM's drop rate is completely broken?

In 3 Raptor runs: 2 Control Module, 2 Morphics, 1 Nova Chasis BP, 1 Nova Helmet BP

Do you guys search everthing? Cause a lot of stuff drops from the boxes and lockers

Edited by buriburi

I've gotten 24 control modules from running defense in europa and neptune. Most I got from one mission was 8(Europa, either Eligor or Paimon). I've been focusing on doing Corpus defense missions for split chamber... no luck but I've gotten 2 master thief mods...

Orokin cells on the other hand... hen's teeth.

Edited by Cerebrawl

I've gotten 24 control modules from running defense in europa and neptune. Most I got from one mission was 8(Europa, either Eligor or Paimon). I've been focusing on doing Corpus defense missions for split chamber... no luck but I've gotten 2 master thief mods...

I got 4 Orokin Cells and all 3 Trinity BP's last night.

In a single Deception mission.

In Saturn.

From Grineer Commanders.

ALL HAIL THE RNG! ALL HAIL THE RNG!

From what I've seen, when a mission drops an item, it drops it all night long, regardless of what it is.  Everyone on the team gets the same item, and there only seem to be 1 or 2 items dropped on a given mission, over & over again.

So if you get something you don't like, I recommend re-logging & see if that resets your drops.

If you get something good, move a bucket next to the computer & call in sick for work the next day.

From what I've seen, when a mission drops an item, it drops it all night long, regardless of what it is.  Everyone on the team gets the same item, and there only seem to be 1 or 2 items dropped on a given mission, over & over again.

So if you get something you don't like, I recommend re-logging & see if that resets your drops.

If you get something good, move a bucket next to the computer & call in sick for work the next day.

Plan approved. But use a garbage-can with a flippy lid and multiple 2 litre bottles, since you can close those somewhat.

Qute useful info, btw. Thanks.

Done about 5 runs on the Europe Defence mission (duo, first 5 waves), got 3 CM from the last defence. Seems like there should be a proper game for it, coming in 20% of all runs, so I've just keep a good team to face at least 15-20 waves to get even more CMs.