Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Vor The Grineer "jesus"?

Saint122

So, I recently rewatched the "The Call" E3 trailer...again...and I noticed vor seemed to come back to life. This is not new to those of you who've watched it yourselves or me, but I think watching that again just gave me the OMFGWTFBBQS/my brain is melting and overloading simultaneously feeling.

Now I know the grineer are "clones" and there has been sci-fi where "transferrance of consciousness" from one body/clone to another happens. But seriously, what in the @(*()$ S#&$ just happened there? Does anyone have any ideas?

Also, the title isn't meant as a "literal" or actual parallel, so those of you who watch certain so-called "documentaries" like that-which-shall-not-be-named in this thread by me, please refrain from bring up that so-called "debate." Why do I say so-called? The reason why is the "documentary" was made by a conspiracy theorist who based his ideas on a conspiracy theorist who thinks the word "God" is the word "dog" spelled backwards, and that the Scottish word for "Church" has something to do with Captain Kirk of the @(*()$ Enterprise. No, I'm not trolling or joking, I'm dead @(*()$ serious...sadly. -.-

It's also part of the reason I posted this in the off topic forum part of the web site, because I have no clue where else I should post this.

Or they are more than just one Captain Vor.

Depends on what you consider captain vor. There is an ending to one of the old Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun where you see a place that contains multiple copies of "Kane," and CABAL has something to do with "ressurecting" him. This was before Westwood went under, however, and Electronic Arts didn't seem to do much with his in Command and Conquer 3 (even in the "Kane" edition, i.e. limited edition, I couldn't find anything). All they had him to was completely fake his death, and have the "news" of the time report him as dead.

I'm not sure if there's anything in warframe to indicate there's more than one "vor" so far (other than maybe his presence on phobos, which will probably be explained away later), but I'll leave it open as a possibility.

He probably mated with the Grineer queens and made a few million copies of himself through reproduction  

This is so intresting, i just have to go kill him again! Yay!

So an old man has sex with women that birthed more old men that would then have sex with those same women to birth more old men?

That image is disturbing, thank you.

309.jpg

Edited by Palkora