Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens negatively affect Artemis Bow's draw speed

Aqilix

Having a Riven slotted into my weapon (Rakta Cernos) causes the draw speed for Artemis bow to become much longer (twice as much?). Does not appear to be all rivens as the one in my Baza does not affect the draw speed at all. The riven mod that seems to be causing the issue is seen below.

3H7dbb0.png

19 minutes ago, BlueFalcon13 said:

Are you sure it's not just a matter of the riven not applying to the exhaulted weapon? IE, go-to simulacrum, try it with a bow with just speed trigger on, then try it with the same bow with both speed trigger and the riven on. They should be the same.

Tried with and without the riven, difference is night and day. As in: I put the riven it, test it, then take it out (without replacing it with another mod) and test again. There should be no difference at all.

Edited by Aqilix

8 minutes ago, Aqilix said:

Tried with and without the riven, difference is night and day. As in: I put the riven it, test it, then take it out (without replacing it with another mod) and test again. There should be no difference at all.

Ok. Original post wasn't very clear or my coffee deprived brain didn't take it that way. :)

Just re-rolled my riven to a minus attack speed one for science and it seems to actually speed up my draw speed, albeit not a lot due to the minus stat being a lot lower in value than my positive one from earlier. Not sure why this is the case.