Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught not giving reward upon laggy host

IceColdHawk

Sometimes when you're in with a laggy host and the conduit appears, you receive no reward. It appears even though it says "Next Conduit in: 00:07" or something. Might also have something to do on who enters the portal first since the host took a while until he entered the zone 8 after me.

20180501181954_1.jpg?width=830&height=46

Received 2x Rotation A reward and 1x Rotation B. No C though.

1C54E6DA383FD7EE6426265FE28B2DB1DE9E0B08Came across a similar issue. The host wasn't particularly bad to be honest, could've just been that Onslaught is still broken as hell but for one reason or another he host migrated and I lost out on my Peculiar Bloom drop.

You want laugh ? See my reward

20180501215233_1.jpg

20180501215312_1.jpg

20180501215407_1.jpg

And in fact, i shall have a Khora's Chassis, not a Neuroptic. So i dont have the last reward, i mean : I DONT HAVE ANY REWARD AT ALL FOR THIS SANCTUARY !! BRING ME BACK MY SCHEMA !!

Edited by shishimai

This bug is still present and quite frequent - during last three days I had total 4 runs where I didn't receive one/two/three our even four rewards. Additionally, the accompanying bug is the Onslaught UI getting stuck on some level - be it level 2 (extreme case, no rewards at all) or most often, level 5 (only first two rewards).

This is horse dung, we went to zone 9, but after host disconnects the match couldn't migrate the host. We saw we all got a mod, and it was one I haven't even heard of before called Peculiar Bloom.

While the game tried to load I checked and saw it's a cosmetic thing and thought that's cool, will use it with Saryn. Get to rewards screen: No Peculiar Bloom but instead a braton vandal part? What is this crap? Is the game rigged to steal rarer rewards from players or something? Because that is the bloody impression I am getting from this 😠

Also, there was no lag or nothing, We were going into zone 9 when something happened to the host, even though the game didn't say anyone left, we wanted to press on. But it seems that if you get the ultra rare stuff DE pulls the plug on you. Very disgusted with this. DE stole a mod from me.