Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Moves

MaxBulletbite

I think they should make more stealth animations! Different kinds of stealth take downs. Example: The Tenno grabs the enemy's head and breaks his neck. You see? I'd like at least 5 to 10 stealth take downs per Warframe. That would be awesome and it would make me wanna stealth more! And there should be a different set of move on different Warframes.

Edited by MaxBulletbite

From what I understand, they plan on fixing stealth somehow.

They've obviously implemented a great deal of stealth mechanic to this game, but that's largely been forgotten it seems.

Hopefully we see alterations or maybe new mission types that either encourage or require stealth.

Would be nice to have SOME challenge in this game.

I think they should make more stealth animations! Different kinds of stealth take downs. Example: The Tenno grabs the enemy's head and breaks his neck. You see? I'd like at least 5 to 10 stealth take downs per Warframe. That would be awesome and it would make me wanna stealth more! And there should be a different set of move on different Warframes.

Stealth animations are tied to the weapons, not the frames.  Stealth animations exist for alot of (all?) weapons.  They just added more for Infested Ancients.

Do you even Tenno?

Also...why is your post in all bold?

Yeah. But I got a new weapon recently and the stealth attack is the same! They should make the moves by warframe. At least 5 or 10 each. It would make stealth more fun and less expensive.

And I don't know why my post looks like that.

Edited by MaxBulletbite

I had the Skana. Now I have the Cronus.

Skana and Cronus are basically the same sword. Same grip, similar stats, similar design. If you get a dual sword weapon, heavy weapon, or fist weapons, any of those would have a different stealth kill.

Skana and Cronus are basically the same sword. Same grip, similar stats, similar design. If you get a dual sword weapon, heavy weapon, or fist weapons, any of those would have a different stealth kill.

But that's why I say they should be by warframe! I wanna see more!

Stealh kill should takedown an enemy in a single animation. The feeling is bad when you see an enemy has been cut the throat by you then get up and fight back.

In a game where enemies don't have a maximum level and can survive showers of bullets in the most difficult matches, stealth can't be an outright kill or it would be very exploitable.

Edited by CubedOobleck

In a game where enemies don't have a maximum level and can survive showers of bullets in the most difficult matches, stealth can't be an outright kill or it would be very exploitable.

Maybe, except you have to be undetected.  As soon as they know you're there that chance is gone.

I support instant death on stealth kills for all standard units (not heavies).