Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eternal Network not Responding

RBGJoe

Question

I have yet to see anyone but some southamerican players complain about this and I see no information about this anywhere (Twitter, Facebook, Forums, etc).

As far as anyone would know, servers are fine, but something IS wrong. None of the players from Chile can play or can barely play (I can play in solo mode with a lot of ping, even in the orbiter, public would just get me kicked in about 30 seconds) Game is unplayeable for me and almost a whole southamerican Warframe Facebook community that has about 5.000 members, but it seems chilean players are experiencing the most problems along with a big chunk of Argentina.

Is this happening to everyone? Is it region related? Server related? I'm I trapped in some sort of time-loop jutsu?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

I've talked and researched the whole weekend and this is a Latam issue but the situation here in Chile is unbearable.
-This started with update 22.19.0 for everyone with network issues. 
-Seems to be aggravated in southamerican regions.
-It's not ISP related as people with different providers and countries are having the same problem.
-Playing through Steam solved (kinda) the problem for me but not for anyone else as far as I know.
-Keeps getting worse every day, I can't even go past the loading of the regular launcher now.
-Cleaning all files, fresh-installing, using a new hhd/ssd or even a new PC has no impact at all.
-Steam forums are also presenting this kind of threads.
-I can play heavy network and hardware demanding games just fine, as everyone else, Warframe keeps not responding.
-Some people (like 30%) can't even update.
-Rewards from relics, leveling, mission progress in general is being lost when "network not responding" pops at extraction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2.0

-Warframe in my personal and gaming networks are trying to run through stealthed ports that ISPs won't open (I don't know why, I would have released them as they pose no threat) they'll just trigger TCP 80 to UDP 8080 and tell you it's done.
-Nothing is running under 4950 and 4955, as stablished by me in-game (as default). Warframe actively avoid ports specified by players in-game and if you try and run other games trough there, they have no problems at all, only Warframe.
-DMZ has no effect nor does stripping your computer and network naked and vulnerable.
-Range of Warframe's active ports is way to high to run like it should.
-DHCP messes up the network even more (it shouldn't).
-Forced Warframe back to the ports it was using before Kohra's realease and now I have 0 issues, even with regular launcher, which would not go past the "checking for new content" before this workaround.

I made it but this is not a solution. Most people won't even know what I'm talking about, they still need an answer and I can't do this to 5.000 computers nor should I (and that's just the guys from the Facebook community I'm talking about, there are many more). Hope you guys can help them out so I can release your .exe back into the wild and play like I used to before Khora.

I Believe this dates back to Khora's release, because ever since I've yet to play for an hour without seeing that message but it had no impact on gameplay at all. Now... now it's different.

I've lost 4 days of proper boosters that I hope to get back.

I thank everyone in this thread and DE as a whole and really wish to get an answer soon 🙂 see you on monday, have a great day, everyone.

Edited by RBGJoe

I'm sorry, I lost you there.

An (almost) entire specific region locked out of the game since 2 patches ago should have some feedback like "we are aware of your connectivity issues..." the typical, yet nothng is happening.

Just Installed Windscribe and the "network not responding" issues get somehow fixed (at some point) but i tried to go to baro kittier and now i got crashed xD

I would like to know what the hell is going on.

Edited by Dark_Salamander

Hi!, Another player from Chile, i've the same problem. So i Tried in another Computer And another ISP, And the results was the same , then i Tried one more time And again... This isn't an ISP problem, is directly from the servers, please, solve it. 

Player form chile too, got the same issues, game crashes 50% of the time when going to cetus, i've been able to pay solo for the past couple of days, i even reinstalled the game and nothing, updates give me errors sometimes too, hope this gets resolve soon

NOTE: I used 3 different computers with 3 different ISPers and the same as above applies, I barely made it to buy those Baro earpieces that was all I was missing from today. I lost a ton of relics, I can't play in pub or with friends.

Changing to european or northamerican servers helps a lot but the game lags way to much, even in the orbiter.

Foundry/claim/buy slot/claim/arsenal/buy potato/buy exilus/mod the guy or girl, takes about 2 hours, 14 freezes and 7 crashes to desktop.

Please, give us somenthing Chile and a chunk of Argentina are locked out. My boosters are 3 days wasted and it's not fun to barely made it to 1 or 2 Baro items playing for almost the entire day (or trying to play anyway). 

1ng2z2.jpg

Edited by RBGJoe

hace 1 hora, Za_Rain dijo:

so the problem is from vtr??? (im a chilean player who internet provider is vtr)

No, ISP is not the issue, I can play anything else withouth a single network drawback, but I get Warframe on and network goes down the toilet. 

NOTE 2: This started (for everyone who can't play) since the last Tennogen update. How can that be an ISP related problem? How can it ever be ISP related when all companies, all the way to Argentina are having the same issue?

Edited by RBGJoe

hace 2 horas, RBGJoe dijo:

No, ISP is not the issue, I can play anything else withouth a single network drawback, but I get Warframe on and network goes down the toilet. 

NOTE 2: This started (for everyone who can't play) since the last Tennogen update. How can that be an ISP related problem? How can it ever be ISP related when all companies, all the way to Argentina are having the same issue?

it must be a server issue??? but DE is not saying anything

Edited by Za_Rain