Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quill Onko pointless wisp sale ?

mkoo33

Hi,

I was just wondering what's going on here at DE, lately we get all sort of useless things to go on, like endless kuva missions that can't be endless.. onslaught where the efficiency drop rate is the same in a full team of 4, as for the solo player and useless sell of wisps at 10k reputation where the reputation cap is 24k/day.  We have hundreds of cores, but we can't use them. 

I don't know if it's  just me.. or something is very wrong here...

9 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

Hi,

I was just wondering what's going on here at DE, lately we get all sort of useless things to go on, like endless kuva missions that can't be endless.. onslaught where the efficiency drop rate is the same in a full team of 4, as for the solo player and useless sell of wisps at 10k reputation where the reputation cap is 24k/day.  We have hundreds of cores, but we can't use them.  

I don't know if it's  just me.. or something is very wrong here...

It's not you, definetly. I also have to agree on Endless Kuva being dead on arrival basicaly, with it having absolutely no scaling and is thus completely pointless to make an effort for when you can get the same doing regular kuva. It should scale at 20-25 kuva per air tower.
Can't say anything for ONS because I don't play it much.
And Wisps are just plain stupid. You can farm up thousands on Wisps in the amount of time you can get 2 wisps from Quills. Get a resource booster, get Smeeta by your side and in less than an hour you'll have over a 100 wisps. Quills 10k per Wisp is a damn insult. They should cost from 1000-2000 for them to be worth buying.

Edited by Acersecomic