The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Butchers My Connection

EagleRise

the game becomes progressively less and less playable with each update.

at first it was perfect.

then some small lags here and there.

then I suddenly lost the ability to play without heavy lag, no matter who is the host and what ping limit I have (even people I used to play all the time with and have 0 lag).

and now, not only that I'm having in game lag (players running in place shooting in every direction and then teleport 10 rooms ahead, enemies ignoring me and the damage I do, and then spontaneously die, not seeing correct boss location and HP and lagging drops), the game manages to lag my ENTIRE connection, when I play I'm lagging in TS3 for example.

also, it managed to crash my internet connection on several occasions. 

really kills my motivation to play, when I cant play anything but solo.

the problem is not on my side I believe, as I can play other multiplayers with Skype and steam and have 0 lag, and I used to be able to play Warframe with no problem.

It's probably p2p problem.

300 ping is quite high and is the default.

I set mine to 100 max and of course, sometimes i cant find matches, but when i do, i have no lag because they are all from my close region.

did you read more then 2 lines?

I seem to be in the same boat as some of you. I've been playing since around Update 8, and when I started, I would only occasionally get laggy games. The last few games I've played were almost unplayable. Several times I've joined a game and been unable to use any abilities or attacks for several minutes, all while running around without a head. When I am able to do things, all the enemies stand still, and don't even seem to react to me.

I've been getting laggy games the whole time and I'm not sure what gives. I should lower my ping, but I've been encountering only laggy players for quite some time now. I'm not sure what's going on, but the game refuses to play with anyone due to how lag somehow works.

im a very bad host with 10-15kB/s upload speed.
a few minutes ago i tried to host some voids, it ended miserably with extreme lag, chat server disconnected in the middle of the game, and black screen after finished the mission.

the worst part is my roomate yelled, "noooooooooooo the internet's down!!!"
yes, the hosting butchered my internet. i quit the client, the internet's online again.

I've played since version 8 and I have never seen laggy games like I have now. Myself and 4 friends play together and we never had issues before. Now the only person who can actually play in the mission is the host and the remainder have to follow blindly in the lag just like MrEggDishes described. Personally I can no longer join games online because unless I am the host I can't target enemies without them rubber banding everywhere. I REALLY hope a fix comes soon.