Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: New Nightmare Table

rangeless

As it stands, there is little to no incentive to unlock nightmare mode in the higher level planets because there are way more planets to unlock and farmers prefer an easy grind on Venus in order to obtain the valuable nightmare mods.

My suggestion is to put a separate tier of nightmare mods in the higher level planets (pluto, eris, ceres...) because as new dual stat mods are coming into the game, don't you think the drop table is going to be very cramped. Also, this would give people an incentive to do nightmare mode on the higher level planets because right now, nobody does high level nightmare mode unless they are feeling courageous and want to kill an assassination target for resources too, essentially killing two birds with one stone.

Also, i wonder when there will be a new melee dual stat mod for normal base damage and swing speed? It would be nice if normal attacks got rebuffed since rendering strike has made charge attacks even MORE viable now? anyone know if that's happening or not?

thanks for reading and comment what u think. I take criticism very well and would like your input to see if such ideas will be looked at in the future.

Edited by rangeless

First they have to change the whole drop tables, seriously 1% to get Blaze and 1% for Hammer Shot? Took me 300+ runs, why in the name of god would I want to do that on high level missions.

Your idea is good, as long as we dont have 1% drop rates, or maybe a token system of some sort. RNG makes it not challenging and yes frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up because was about to post rant about it anyway. It &!$$ed me off that I can't play high lvl nightmare for fun because all the players are clustered inside venus. AND AGAIN it's RUSHING THE SAME LEVEL OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN EASY WAY because venus is not challenging at all and mods drop on any nightmare anyway.

Nothing hard here.

Everyone wants da blaze, buff it up to 5% on the highest level nightmare missions = PROFIT! players will actually play all kinds of nightmare missions and (hopefully) will find it hard and won't rush it.

Edited by Aure7

Challenging missions should be about 1 thing 2 things: Bragging Rights and having fun.

Shutting out players from powerful guns/mods because they aren't "skilled" enough does nothing but further the gap between players.

Emblems, badges, skins, useless fluff = Rewards from the most challenging content

Everything else needed to max out in the game's power progression should be relatively easy to get.

Edited by Archistopheles

Challenging missions should be about 1 thing 2 things: Bragging Rights and having fun.

Shutting out players from powerful guns/mods because they aren't "skilled" enough does nothing but further the gap between players.

Emblems, badges, skins, useless fluff = Rewards from the most challenging content

Everything else needed to max out in the game's power progression should be relatively easy to get.

Online games follow opposite logic of yours. And even if your logic is good it still doesn't make sense how rushable those venus nightmare mission are. 

even if your logic is good it still doesn't make sense how rushable those venus nightmare mission are. 

They were designed to be rushed. When you give a player a timer, or a health bar that slowly ticks down, they are going to try to complete the level as soon as possible.

If they didn't want players to rush, then one of the nightmare missions would be Exterminate: 1000 mobs - Modifier: Double Enemy Health, Enemy Health/Shield Regeneration, Super-Quick Enemies.