Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accessibility and MR tests

(PSN)Gretch__Z

Hello,

Firstrst off, I love this game. I love almost everything about it, and what I find less interesting is just personal taste.

However, the MR tests have frustrated me many times on my way to 10. To put it simply, I have moderate hand eye coordination problems, and my hands just twitch sometimes.

In-game this doesn't cause much of a problem. Another player will pick up the slack if I miss or die because I missed or flipped at the wrong time. If I end up bouncing off the walls, it's no big deal.

In the challenges, it's a big problem. Failed stealth once because I slid randomly because me finger twitched (second try was nbd).

MR 8 took a week. Bullet jumping in totally the wrong direction and going off the side. (Like, sideways).

I play daily and I've been MR 10 for maybe 2 months. I gave up after two weeks.

I know I can't be the only disabled person who plays this game.

(And speaking frankly, I don't think the MR tests are the best way to slow player progress)

MR 10 is the platform one right? you can try Titania if you have her she can cheese it.

I don't think tests should go away, but if it is truly impossible to complete one. DE should implement either an alternative to complete it after X fails or some other way to get around it.

7 hours ago, Db0ys742 said:

MR 10 is the platform one right? you can try Titania if you have her she can cheese it.

I don't think tests should go away, but if it is truly impossible to complete one. DE should implement either an alternative to complete it after X fails or some other way to get around it.

Yeah, maybe a randomly generated mini quest after X fails. like sorties but lower level, or something.

7 hours ago, VadiseReikaz said:

Contact support with your case and they'll probably just raise your MR. As harsh as this may seem, it does not (In my opinion) warrant changes to the MR tests themselves.

Feel free to laugh at my ignorance, but who do I contact and how?

1 minute ago, (PS4)The88GZeus said:

Feel free to laugh at my ignorance, but who do I contact and how?

No need to laugh, just the button at the top of the page here, there is one that says community inbox and warframe support.

Edited by VadiseReikaz