Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught entering/leaving operator mode when entering a conduit

HypoTherm

A couple of things that "stick" to you when you're at the end of a level, near the conduit, and get pulled into the next level.

1) The slow down animation speed sticks to your operator if you return to your warframe while going through the conduit. The warframe is ok on the next level, but the operator moves slowly (until you're killed). Transition skins (white snow) are also present on the operator.

2) Entering operator mode while the warframe goes into the conduit can leave the warframe with disabled abilities. Killing the warframe resets this.

I guess this all amounts to having both the operator and the warframe reset state when control is given back to the player, at the point of exiting the conduit. Currently it is either the active warframe or active operator, but not both.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also encountered your bug 1)

I also have encountered what might be a variation of you bug 2) -- I entered an onslaught mission and landed on a conduit. I was unable to do anything other than move. After the next conduit, I was able to use weapon attacks, but I was never able to use any abilities (including operator mode). I had the (/) symbol over all of my abilities and it was generally acting like I was in a nullifier bubble (but entering/leaving a nullifier's bubble did not reset this).

Edit: Perhaps also worth noting is that I have gotten stuck in a casting animation (where it continually restarted), this left me unable to move and I failed to exit the next conduit.

Edited by Fleuria