The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plz keep channeling

(PSN)big_eviljak

5 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

you do have a point.  No one knows how useful the channeling build, but I won't speak about because I kept this secret long time.  I've used nearly the same basic build, except for reducing the needs which your sacrificing all the high power dmg or the dmg to cause it be higher.  I have to get rid of lots things and I can see the reason why no one want use channeling attack, the fact is channeling eats too much energy and few mods does let the channeling reduce it, but after that the mods kills it.

I agree, the mods are crap. Early channeling mods reduced efficiency for balance i would assume. I wish they put more effort into it before wanting to scrap it.

The two newer channeling mods are pretty cool though. Especially the movement speed one.

The one thing I'm going to miss about channelling is dissolving enemies on kill. Made those annoying forced melee stealth MR tests tolerable. And melee only spy sorties. And 'complete level 30 mission with only melee without raising an alarm' rivens...

Huh, most of my uses of channeling have been in stealth stuff.

Most channeling mods are pretty terrible, and outside of Dispatch Overdrive, Focus Energy, Killing Blow, Lifestrike, Reflex Coil and maybe Parry for lols the efficiency drain renders them unusable. Even then, I don't use Lifestrike without Focus Energy and Reflex Coil.
Focus Energy finds its way into my builds pretty often since I don't have Voltaic Strike. Get my electric damage with a side helping of semi viable channeling costs.

On 2018-05-16 at 11:12 PM, Setakat said:

The one thing I'm going to miss about channelling is dissolving enemies on kill. Made those annoying forced melee stealth MR tests tolerable. And melee only spy sorties. And 'complete level 30 mission with only melee without raising an alarm' rivens...

Huh, most of my uses of channeling have been in stealth stuff.

Most channeling mods are pretty terrible, and outside of Dispatch Overdrive, Focus Energy, Killing Blow, Lifestrike, Reflex Coil and maybe Parry for lols the efficiency drain renders them unusable. Even then, I don't use Lifestrike without Focus Energy and Reflex Coil.
Focus Energy finds its way into my builds pretty often since I don't have Voltaic Strike. Get my electric damage with a side helping of semi viable channeling costs.

With zenurik, focus energy takes it to minimum energy drain without needing reflex coil.

Parry coupled with reflex guard is super fun!

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak