Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gabii is a Scam! Extremely low orokin cell chances..

shiriko27

Decided to do a 1 hour solo survival on Gabii which has a higher resource drop chance using Nekros with despoil never switched off and only using a slash weapon to kill. Note that I also had a Resource booster active during this. My friends also suggested that Titan on saturn was better for orokin cells but i decided to try this anyway since i was drawn by the +35% chance. So managed to get to 15 mins and did not get a single cell, finally pushed myself to get to 1 hour just so that i could show you guys how rare orokin cells were. Now if this was some really good mod or something similar, I really wouldn't mind but orokin cell is a damn resource that's used in a lot of stuff , many a times even 10 for a single weapon. By the time I extracted i had 8 cells and this was due to the booster. So i actually only got 4 cells. Now FOUR cells in 1 hr of survival with a frame that can increase chances and a weapon to further increase the chances is just pure BS. I have tried Gabii a few other times in the past as well and i almost had relatively same amount in a team/ solo. I had much better results in Titan on Saturn even though there's no resource chance boosters there. Quite a few of my friends had the same issue. Convincing a random team to go for Titan,Saturn is a lost cause as they will always go for gabii , waste a lot of time and then switch over. Its plain insulting to the player when you only get 4 damn cells in one bloody hour. Totally not worth it for the amount of time youre putting there. Please dont say to run in a good squad since that is boring AF sitting there in one room spamming your 4th every 40 secs. If i wanted to get the most amount of cells i wouldn't mind joining one but i only wanted a reasonable amount of cells, so playing solo should surely be viable as opposed to the stuff in this post.

Few ways to fix this :-

Higher drop chance of cells in general and brought closer to the drop chances of Neurodes/Morphics ...

More places to farm cells, currently only 2 planets and very few bosses who also dont guarantee a single drop of the cell.

Change Titan to a mission with a 35% chance booster as it seems to drop from grineer tilesets a bit more than infested

Pls DE fix this, since 60% of my time spent is the game is thinking of ways to be efficient rather than enjoying the game, and I think many might agree as well. Just not healthy for the game.

Heres a link of the picture of my run, showing the cells and the booster on the top right as well.

18BF5866113A01299C105BDE14DEA4D09B7F3825

Derelict has the highest chance of dropping Orokin Cells, IIRC.

Saturn is second.

EDIT: Also, if you want to farm on Ceres, it is faster to go around breaking containers and hope you run into a Cell Array container. They are more common then getting a cell as a drop from an enemy.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-