Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting Closed] 🐲 Prime Dragon Ascension 🐲 | Shadow Clan | Casual oriented | Discord | No Mastery Rank required

LyLSpringroll

EDIT: Slots left 25/30

clan.primedragonascension.x.png

recruiting.greetings.x.png

Before I begin, I must post the obligatory self-reflection questions or whatever you call them...ahem*
🐲 Do YOU want to join a close community filled with diverse players?
🐲 Do YOU belong to a clan that is inactive or is too big that you don't even know your fellow clanmates?
🐲 Do YOU want to join a clan that has zero requirements? (except staying active...somewhat....will be explained further below....it won't be a problem, trust me)
🐲 Did YOU take a long break (i took one for over 5 months) and want to get back in the game?
🐲 Do YOU want a clan that is willing to help you no matter what?
🐲 Are YOU lonely and/or bored in this game because no one will play with you in low level missions?
🐲 Are YOU struggling because this game is not friendly to beginners?
If you answered yes to one or more questions above, continue reading. If you answered no to all of them, continue reading. 🙂
You are about to undertake a great challenge of conquering the great wall of text. (Don't worry, you can skip it too....if you don't appreciate the time and effort I put into this 😞 ..........just kidding of course)

WARNING: The following is a large wall of text. If you wish to skip to the bottom, then there will be a recap, just scroll down to “Recap / TL,DR (Too Long, Didn't Read)“.
Thanks for reading!

recruiting.introduction.x.png

Hello, let me introduce myself. I'm LyLSpringroll and currently the acting leader of Prime Dragon Ascension. In before, Tazerok was the previous Clanleader and before that Ryutai (Link to original Post from our previous recruitment). As you can see there was a switch on leadership. But wait! It's not because of fighting or anything worse, both departed on their own terms with their own reasons (e.g. Real life situations [i won't go further into any details, too personal]). I have been promoted to Leadership after the remaining clan members decided it was about time to do something about our current situation. Our Clan was deteriorating and almost became devoid of life. To prevent this we held a voting about the new Leadership (i was nominated) and also because of the upcoming new event of Plains of Eidolon. I hope i've inherited the same fire of passion from the previous clan leaders.

I'm a seasoned/veteran Tenno and I've been playing the Game since Release, so i know a lot (but NOT everything) about the ingame contents. Among myself there are a few other long term players as well. Because of the variety of MR(Mastery Rank) and different timezone you can expect that not everyone of us is online at the same time, but due to that you will also come to learn about different people from many different places. We don't expect you to invest everything into the clan, if there are pressing matters you have to attend to like Real Life situations, then please take those as your utmost priority. We do our best to help each other out as much as possible, so we can learn from each other (there is always something new to learn).

recruting.clan.dojo.research.x.png

Our Dojo is currently fully build, there are several rooms that act as decorations and whatnot. Our current entrance is the Trading hall, a floor dedicated only to research and another floor entirely for clan activites like dueling and other entertainment (you will understand, once you visit the meeting hall).
So far our clan doesn't have any alliances and we also intent to remain that way, in respect to our clan-founders wish. The same can be said for the Clan Tier.
We don't have Clan Tax (yes thats right!), we don't demand or make you donate resources. Of course if you are able to, then your commitment is very much appreciated.
⬆️SIDENOTE: Please don't mistake Clan tax with Trade tax (tax for trading is set to the lowest value and will remain so).
The benefit of a small Clan also includes, less research costs and "Event Points" are much easier to acquire for the Event rewards. We don't have a large clan list, so that newcomers are not overwhelmed with names. With our current amount of clan members its easier to memorize who is who. Also as a small clan we can easier connect with each other and learn more about others. Our Clan is very friendly towards newcomers and it doesn't bother us if you ask for help. Of course we also welcome with open arms to those who are already experienced.

recruiting.communication.x.png

Our Clan is more directed towards frequent and casual players, because of that communication is essential, since we are unable to keep track of each other with the ingame Chat and therefore Discord is obligatory. The biggest reason for that is to inform Officers, Moderators or Leader about your absence. Aside from absence, Discord is also a lot better since we have a very clean and simple structured Discord Server (e.g. Alert Bot which alerts members about „Alert Missions“ that contain catalyst,…)

recruiting.activity.x.png

Discord is obligatory, which enables us to effectively manage the Clan. Ingame activities are hard to manage for a small Clan like ours. Which makes things a lot harder. Not to mention we are Casual players, some are more dedicated, but it still provides a better management compared to larger Clans, therefore its important for us that we communicate via Discord instead of the ingame Chat.You don‘t have to be active everyday. Always participate on Discord Voting (it‘s essential since Votings are purely considered for the future of the Clan, Obligatory).
⬆️Warning: Inactivity must be informed in advanced to any Moderators, Officers or Clan Leader. You have a grace period of 14 days to stay inactive. If the absence takes longer than 14 days, the limit will be extended indefinitly, but that doesn‘t mean your spot is secure. A long term Break will not guarantee that you will remain in the Clan once you log in again. If you are longer absent and the Clan deems it necessary for a purge, then you will be expelled from the Clan regardless.
There is, however, a very high expectation if an event is in progress (e.g. Operation Pacifism Defect). As an example to show you why. During Operation Pacifisim Defect event, only the clans who managed to get within 10% of the ranking were given the research for Ignis Wraith (which our clan did) in the Clan Dojo - Research lab.
In all seriousness though, I get pretty competitive during events so I do hope activity is higher around those times, but since those aren't around that often, you won't have to worry about it all the time.

If you get expelled, you can always reach out to us again, but there won't be any promises that you can rejoin again, depending on how many open slots are left.

recruiting.requirements.x.png

All that I ask of you is to stay positive, be respectful and help others when possible. I understand that there are many other obligations to tend to in real life. Remember, any level of experience and mastery rank is accepted. After all, we were all rookies at some point or another. 🙂
⬆️Warning: Don‘t think about leeching off from other Clan members by asking for help and not contributing anything in return at all, this is very disrespectful towards those who gave up their own time to make the effort to help you out. (e.g. You asked for help for Mesa runs, everyone contributed a Key, but when it‘s your turn, you ditch on the last second by giving a meaningless reason “Oh nevermind, I don‘t need it anyway.“, “I didn‘t have time to farm the key, my bad :p“)

recruiting.recap.x.png

If you made it through that big wall of text, then congratulations!
If not, then here is a recap/summary if you skipped to the bottom:
🐲 No Mastery Rank requirement
🐲 Dojo is mostly done (Max Rooms, but some decorations still not build yet)
🐲 All research is done (Yes, even the Hema and Ignis Wraith), ZERO Taxes for storage. You can donate any amount of resource for Dojo research as you like.
🐲 Discord obligatory! Join a close community. (Discord Link is provided when you joined our Clan, it's easier in order for you to inform Clan about absence, etc...)
🐲 Pay Attention to MOTD [Message Of The Day], for any Clan related decision, if you can‘t access Discord temporarily (Obligatory)
🐲 Clan Votes (Obligatory)
🐲 Any level of experience is welcome!
🐲 Teralyst hunting (NOT Obligatory)
🐲 Manners: Don‘t be an a**, we expect you to behave maturely, use your common sense (jokes, memes and such are fine, you can go wild but don‘t bother others too much and don‘t break any Discord/Clan Rules)
🐲 Only expectation is for you to stay somewhat active (logging on once every 2 weeks if possible, Grace Period refer to „Activity“ for Details) and be talkative/communicative (after all we can't help you if you don't tell us your problem in the first place :D). If you take a break from Warframe, inform the Clan in Discord. If you get expelled you can always return again, but there are no promises depending on how many open slots are left.

recruiting.contacts.png

If you are interested, please contact me in-game or leave a reply on here. My in-game name is LyLSpringroll. You can also contact Elerigo, _CookieAddict_ or Ghorak ingame as the second-in-commands.

Timeline & Response:
My Timezone is UTC+1, just to give you guys a thought when i'm online, I am usually active around in the evening.
Check your Timezone here: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/
Don't forcefully wait on our reply if you get an invitation from a different clan before ours, there are plenty good clans out there as well.

That is all, I hope to see you soon!
-LyLSpringroll

EDIT: Typos

Edited by LyLSpringroll
Open Slots

Hello! My name is Orv, I've taken a break from Warframe for about a month or 2 now and I'm ready to get back into the grind. I am currently MR 18; I have over 1500 hours under my belt and I would love to join. If you see this today Tuesday the 15th please invite me tommorow the 16th. I just forgot if I was in a clan still or not. (IGN): Orvionics