Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Fix Thief's Wit

QuantumSamurai

Really simple idea and I would love some feedback on it. My proposed fix to make it viable for people looking for the slow and progressive play style is this. 

Radius 5m 10m 15m 20m 25m 30m

Loot Rarity: 2.5% 5% 7.5% 10% 12.5% 15%

If it were to drop lets say nano spores you now have a (x) amount more of a chance of it being morphics.
To me not only would this dramatically increase the viability of the mod but also gives real intensive to take it slow, so tell me, what do you think? 

Really simple idea and I would love some feedback on it. My proposed fix to make it viable for people looking for the slow and progressive play style is this. 

Radius 5m 10m 15m 20m 25m 30m

Loot Rarity: 2.5% 5% 7.5% 10% 12.5% 15%

If it were to drop lets say nano spores you now have a (x) amount more of a chance of it being morphics.

To me not only would this dramatically increase the viability of the mod but also gives real intensive to take it slow, so tell me, what do you think? 

That's neat but what if I want Ferrite?

Just make it so that Theif's Wit increases the chance of materials appearing as well, not the kind of material you get.

Thief's Wit is broken? I think it's perfectly fine as it is, and I've enjoyed rolling around with it a lot more since they made it show mods. Now, as a DIFFERENT mod that could increase the rate of resource drops? Sure, I'd be down for that, if you want to balance it, make it an Aura, so players have to sacrifice that delicious Energy Siphon to bring it along.

signed but Thief's Wit is perfectly fine and useful right now.

Zylo the Wolfbane

I think that until the Devs have the RNG system under control, we don't need mods that open up possibilities for exploitation or otherwise destabilize drop rates. Sounds fine, but it seems unnecessary to me.

I think a better improvement would be integrating its loot-finding function into the HUD, not just the minimap. Have it highlight containers and open lockers as you look around the environment, playing into the 'augmented reality' version of the HUD on that one thread in UI Feedback. Hurr +, something like that. Cool, techy-feel to a convenience mod. Same thing with Enemy Sense/Enemy Radar.

<snip>integrating its loot-finding function into the HUD, not just the minimap. Have it highlight containers and open lockers as you look around the environment, playing into the 'augmented reality' version of the HUD <snip>. Same thing with Enemy Sense/Enemy Radar.

OMG yes that would be awesome.