Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change All Xp Gain Only If Within Los Of The Team

0Pinger

So Phobos, the missions are huge, rushers sod off in the blue and leave the slow frames behind.  It's time to get the idea down its a co-op game and no a Hero rusher/soloer.

So remove all xp gain if not within line of sight of your team, that will enforce Team play and force teams to not rush as they have to move at the slowest players speed.  Then maybe we will start to get a community of players rather than a group of 14 year old soloers.

ps DE your update 10 attempt at reputation will fail, as the mindset of most players is ME

So Phobos, the missions are huge, rushers sod off in the blue and leave the slow frames behind.  It's time to get the idea down its a co-op game and no a Hero rusher/soloer.

So remove all xp gain if not within line of sight of your team, that will enforce Team play and force teams to not rush as they have to move at the slowest players speed.  Then maybe we will start to get a community of players rather than a group of 14 year old soloers.

ps DE your update 10 attempt at reputation will fail, as the mindset of most players is ME

"as the mindset of most players is ME"

srsly?

dude get the F*** over yerself

i was about to be nice, but after seeing that, comeon, get @(*()$ real bro

rushers are NOT going to slow down for slower players, its not going to happen, deal with it

your idea would actually only make things even worse for the slower frames/tenno

-1 OP

"as the mindset of most players is ME"

srsly?

dude get the F*** over yerself

i was about to be nice, but after seeing that, comeon, get @(*()$ real bro

rushers are NOT going to slow down for slower players, its not going to happen, deal with it

your idea would actually only make things even worse for the slower frames/tenno

-1 OP

The exact selfish rusher response I was expecting who can't do it will out swearing or making sense. This is a co-op game, Co-operative to help each other to gain a goal, not to swan off and doing it solo.

Your system is flawed as well, what if someone who is already maxed out and is only there for farming decides to just ditch everyone?

EDIT:

They could implement some sort of checkpoint system that spawns an amount of very difficult enemies based on how many players there currently is in the squad on various points of the map. For instance, 1/4 through a map, you will encounter a room that will automatically lock and spawn 10 enemies per player, accompanied by a mini-boss elite unit. That way if someone decides to run way ahead of the rest, he'll be locked in by himself and have to face the danger by himself. The encounter could be rewarded by making the giving the mini-boss a 100% chance to drop a mod or a resource.

Edited by Pekku