Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Arm Attachments (and maybe other warframes?

Spharin

I'm not entirely sure about other Warframes, since Banshee is only my second, and Volt had matching arm attachments. Banshee, along with two of their skins has a large armor piece slapped on their right shoulder, and it's just an awkward chunk of armor we're not able to remove, while the left arm can't match and can have "none" selected. I don't really understand the design of Banshee but from my view I really don't like the look of this. (And I don't think having the same thing slapped on the other arm would make it look any better, but I'm not saying the armor piece itself looks bad.)

I'm creating Banshee Prime with it's crafting almost completed and it doesn't have this problem, and I'll soon forget it if I decide to sell my original Banshee, but I'm assuming other Warframes might have this strange design decided as well.

This thing was suggested in some times mostly because of oberon and his prime version cannot use the regular oberon shoulderparts but this is also up to banshee. It would be an ice if we can remove that shoulder from that arm and / or add it to the other side or both side has that part. This would have been optional so if you want to go without it you can remove you can swap or you can use it on both sides. This would be nice and not so hard to make but it is depend on the devs. I agree with you on this and it would be nice but still there is no fixes for this.

Maybe someday.