Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Obstacle Courses

PookieNumnums

Ive been waiting sooooooo long for this to happen... since before the devs were even thinking about it probably. YEARS MAN YEARS ago.

anyhow, im so happy theyre here.

BUT

Theyre of course not perfect as to be expected on a first trial release of this. 

heres some feedback:

we need to be able to place WAY MORE checkpoints

stuff cant be placed in all sorts of areas near and above the entrance, should be fixed so that it can

we need WALL placement pieces not just floor

we need to be able to use any dojo decoration that is available in any other room

we need to be able to delete decorations from the underside (heres looking at you laser trap)

we need larger boundary traps. like 4x the size.

we need to be able to set a path of completion. first finish on new course should set the path to complete so that players cant cheat and so that we dont have to box the whole thing in

and we should be able to put more than one of these in our dojo. i tried deconstructing the one that was placed by an underlord (to move it elsewhere) and during the deconstruction phase i couldnt place another one anywhere else. 

ill add more later to this as i think of it. 

good job though for starters! now i can make my clan members really upset and filled with frustration with super difficult obstacle courses hahahaha! 

(jk i dont make them too hard)