Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn spores

RearMostFiend

alright the only time i really see the bug now is when i just sit there and spam it. It shouldn't bug out by any means, how ever you should be able to avoid the bug if you don't sit there and spam. so hopefully de will fix it. How ever in the mean time don't spam her 1 anymore. 

On 2018-05-20 at 4:35 PM, Quasilla said:

This has been largely fixed, but casting spore on enemy that is being corrupted can still trigger it fairly reliably.

Please indicate which hotfix this was 'largely' fixed on? I just ran 4 runs between Gabii and Seimeni and ran into the same issue. Most recently, I cast it on charger, it instantly died, and I was unable to cast again. 

On 2018-05-21 at 10:22 PM, Cupp_Cake said:

Please indicate which hotfix this was 'largely' fixed on? I just ran 4 runs between Gabii and Seimeni and ran into the same issue. Most recently, I cast it on charger, it instantly died, and I was unable to cast again. 

Most spore fixes were in 22.20.2. I was still seeing spores locking in the situation described above with 22.20.4 patch. I have not played saryn on later patches, so I don't know if anything has changed.