Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Temporary Clan Emblem Share

Gryphticon

Pretty simple, allow clan members to donate clan emblems to the clan vault and allow those who don't have a emblem to get one. Since they didn't purchase it, if they leave the clan, they will loose the emblem. Also set a option that to be eligible of getting a emblem, they must atleast donate X amount of resources to the clan dojo.

This will allow users without platinum to get the clan emblem for clan identification purposes.

Upvote to let the devs see.

Tl:DR: Make us able to donate clan emblems to the clan allowing users without platinum to have a clan emblem. Only those who donated X amount of resources to the dojo are eligible and if they leave the clan, they loose the emblem.

Edited by Gryphticon

The second possibility is making a 2nd version of clan emblem that costs 300 platinum and will allow every clan members to have a free temporary clan emblem until they leave the clan.

Or make a research in the oracle called Clan Emblem and make clan emblems cost Forma and some other rare materials.

The second possibility is making a 2nd version of clan emblem that costs 300 platinum and will allow every clan members to have a free temporary clan emblem until they leave the clan.

Or make a research in the oracle called Clan Emblem and make clan emblems cost Forma and some other rare materials.

that is one of the best solutions i heard until yet

Sarcasm I guess. Maybe they could make it cost more but clan emblems will be a major mechanic once Clan Wars gets released, not in PvP version but in PvE.

no it was honest, the oracel is jsut there geting spider webs, and for being an room who you need to build pretty early it is perfect to cover something like clan emblem research

no it was honest, the oracel is jsut there geting spider webs, and for being an room who you need to build pretty early it is perfect to cover something like clan emblem research

Oh ok, cause most people are doing sarcasm when people talk about getting cosmetics for free.

Oh ok, cause most people are doing sarcasm when people talk about getting cosmetics for free.

well, yes it is a cosmetic, but im not remembering at any f2p game where i had 2 pay for wearing my gild/clan/squad emblem with pride

on the other side warframe is diffrent on many lvls, and every symbol need to get checked, we dont want tennos with nazi emblems or vaginas

and someone gonna check that, and that person need to get paid

but the hard part is, when you smbole get rejected and you have to pay again rly isnt acceptable

Edited by Depar

well, yes it is a cosmetic, but im not remembering at any f2p game where i had 2 pay for wearing my gild/clan/squad emblem with pride

on the other side warframe is diffrent on many lvls, and every symbol need to get checked, we dont want tennos with nazi emblems or vaginas

andy gonna check that, and that person need to get paid

but the part about, when you smbole get rejected and you have to pa again rly isnt acceptable

They should rather let every emblem pass and if someone sees a inappropriate emblem, they can report the player wearing the emblem and thus getting the emblem deleted. After that, they'll just need to ban the guy that uploaded the emblem from uploading more emblems.

But the 150 platinum price is acceptable but having to buy the projector isn't.

Edited by Gryphticon

They should rather let every emblem pass and if someone sees a inappropriate emblem, they can report the player wearing the emblem and thus getting the emblem deleted. After that, they'll just need to ban the guy that uploaded the emblem from uploading more emblems.

But the 150 platinum price is acceptable but having to buy the projector isn't.

the 150 plat to upload are legit yes, 30 for every member, not so

maybe a compromise? buying for 150 for the clan and research it by the oracel and build it in your foundry costing 1 forma

/edit my keyboard is hatin on me today <.<

but im not a friend of not controlling it, it someone just put it down while he is in a rnd grp you never gonna know if der is the nazi sign and in the dojo flags with it -.-

seen everthing

Edited by Depar