Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skate's

Darzk

Okay.

So, above and beyond the usual complaints about them having too much health, too annoying to kill 'cause you gotta wait, and that puncture should let you hit them underground;

how about this;

Let us walk over them?

Also, an idea; Ditch the tails and let just a ridge stick up, stealthlike, let us walk over them, and when we do they hit us; quickly. And up the movement speed, make em more of a melee opponent, like a stingray would be.

Frankly right now theres no reason to kill them - everyone I run with skips them entirely. They do squat damage, they take forever to kill both due to high health pools and time wasting mechanics, and they drop less ammo than it takes to kill them.

Or at least give us a critical/unarmored point on thier tails, so we dont have to stand around waiting for them to pop up.

This could be incr...

...wait for it...

Edible.

Sharks are tasty.

Yeah, but I don't think the Grineer are gonna make shark fin soup ou of alien Sand Sharks.

Me, I just want some more animals to attack the Grineer, kinda funny to watch squads get their asses handed over by a large group of skates. Sand Sharks being the best choice, I mean, distant cousins and all that.