Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Alert & Mission rewards get an overhall?

Xen-2

I believe they should.  Looking at the rewards offered by the Alerts and normal missions, I can't help but feel disappointed at the measly amounts of resources, credits, endo etc that we get from these missions regardless of level and/or difficulty.  The highest endo reward I've seen is 150.  150?  Seriously?  What can you do with 150 endo?  I think the endo rewards should be at least 5 to 10 times what they currently are and the same goes for credit rewards or there about.

Anyway, I thought I'd just post this since it's been bugging me for a while and, for me at least, really detracts from the game's enjoyment.  There just doesn't seem to be the incentive to do these missions based on the rewards offered at the moment.

I hope the devs take a look this and see if maybe the reward system itself can do with some love like has been done with the review to combat, damage and the various warframe and weapon re-works.

56 minutes ago, Xen-2 said:

I believe they should.  Looking at the rewards offered by the Alerts and normal missions, I can't help but feel disappointed at the measly amounts of resources, credits, endo etc that we get from these missions regardless of level and/or difficulty.  The highest endo reward I've seen is 150.  150?  Seriously?  What can you do with 150 endo?  I think the endo rewards should be at least 5 to 10 times what they currently are and the same goes for credit rewards or there about.

Anyway, I thought I'd just post this since it's been bugging me for a while and, for me at least, really detracts from the game's enjoyment.  There just doesn't seem to be the incentive to do these missions based on the rewards offered at the moment.

I hope the devs take a look this and see if maybe the reward system itself can do with some love like has been done with the review to combat, damage and the various warframe and weapon re-works.

Alert, well. The Endo if they do buffed it up by 5-10 times, the Ayatan will be rendered almost useless. The farming of Endo will be damaged, cause you can just wait for the alert and get like 1000 endo at a time. 

Alert is most likely for new player(6000 credit or little resources are alot to new player), but still new player can participate for high tier reward such as Forma, Orokin Cata, and etc.

I do not think that Alert should be reworked, it's already good as it is now

21 hours ago, -DDarkness- said:

The farming of Endo will be damaged, cause you can just wait for the alert and get like 1000 endo at a time. 

Or, you could farm endo, take breaks for the alerts, and appreciate the variety.

Alerts are never going to supplant farming due to their time-limited and single-run nature. If anything, they should give more resources to provide an incentive to do them instead of whatever farming routine.