Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic mission run spawning issues

Sibernetika

It's something that has been bugging me since 2 years back, the units that carries batteries have the lowest spawning rate and is worse the less people is in the squad if you are 4 people you can have over 10k cryo in a 20min run but with 2 or solo you can do a 20min run and possibly leave with less than 500 cryo because that one enemy to that carries a battery into battle for some reason, doesn't spawn and then your excavator stops digging and then the mission treats you as afk and then nothing spawns I did a 20min solo cryo farm last week and left with 300 cryo due to this problem, joining a pub isn't worth the effort because 3 excavators in little Billy decides his had enough and wants to leave and then we all must bugger off.. So please can that spawning problem for the battery carriers please get some attention. 

I've noticed this too when doing solo excavation runs, after about 4 digs they stop spawning forcing me to give up, hope this is addressed soon since as you mentioned it's hard to find a public group that are willing to stay for more than 10 minutes without that one guy running to extraction forcing anyone with a heart to do the same