Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do I Keep My Skana On My Back?

KEL_UM

Yeah the call of duty melee button really threw me when I first got this game. I also wish they'd reconsider and let me swap to my melee weapon in addition to the button, but at this point I don't think that's in the cards.

Funny-facepalm-meme-computer.jpg

This is a 3rd person SHOOTER! That being said, it is so easy to go about a mission using only a melee weapon. Honestly if you really want to replace your rifle, change your melee hotkey to 'left click.'

I am against revolving weapons, which sounds like where this is heading.

Edited by KingKeif

This is a 3rd person SHOOTER. That being said, it is so easy to go about a mission using only a melee weapon. Honestly if you really want to replace your rifle, change your melee hotkey to 'left click.'

We have a revolver already. Also, while this does have guns and it does have a third person camera, it is not restricted to shooting your gunz at peepz. That's like saying devil may cry is a third person shooter.

I agree we should be able to equip our weapons, maybe actually utilize them in ways that we currently don't. This snap melee system of sheathe/unsheathe for combat is a but clumsy and awkward for a space ninja.

This is a 3rd person SHOOTER! That being said, it is so easy to go about a mission using only a melee weapon. Honestly if you really want to replace your rifle, change your melee hotkey to 'left click.'

you are kinda right. this isnt ninja play  its straight up shooter... :\

We have a revolver already. Also, while this does have guns and it does have a third person camera, it is not restricted to shooting your gunz at peepz. That's like saying devil may cry is a third person shooter.

I agree we should be able to equip our weapons, maybe actually utilize them in ways that we currently don't. This snap melee system of sheathe/unsheathe for combat is a but clumsy and awkward for a space ninja.

Warframe is a Free-to-Play Cooperative Third-Person Shooter. Devil May Cry (even though this has absolutely nothing to do with anything...) is an action-adventure hack and slash and the gameplay is nothing alike to Warframe at all.

No weapons actually have a sheath in this game... They magnetically stick to our frame.

Exactly.

Edited by KingKeif