Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Update Account Every Mission Reward!

Grimmstyler

I don't know about Extraction Missions.. maybe every 2 Extractors Accounts should Auto Update? 

I don't know how it would work with Bandwidth or Server Sycing either.. Whether it would create possible lag in the game..

But I was in a Kuva mission for 40 min.. A accident happened Outside which led to my Internet being cut off for like 2 hours.. After my Internet was restored i found that i gained no rewards.. Sometimes this happens when the Host Migrates too (You know in those Fissure Missions or plains of Eidolon).. Yes i submitted a Request Ticket..

I think there should be some kind of Auto Account Update thru gameplay progression so things like this don't happen.. 

What's the chances? Is it possible? Would it lag gameplay?

There is something like that in some situations on the Plains, but currently isn't the case on normal missions, wouldn't be the worst idea, but would mean that you would again lose everything in the case of losing internet if you couldn't reconnect by the next authentication check. If you could keep going until the internet fully reconnected though, maybe with a Nekros support you would be okay.

34 minutes ago, Urlan said:

There is something like that in some situations on the Plains, but currently isn't the case on normal missions, wouldn't be the worst idea, but would mean that you would again lose everything in the case of losing internet if you couldn't reconnect by the next authentication check. If you could keep going until the internet fully reconnected though, maybe with a Nekros support you would be okay.

Yea well.. After 40 min of of Endless Kuva i got no rewards.. And My weapon went back to Level 22 (same when i started Mission)

I'd like to see auto update/sync after like 5 min.. But that's not how some missions work.. So there should be like checkpoints that update in the background or something without disturbing gameplay