Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't We Get Event Mods Back When We Reset?

Hayden11121

Support ticket? If they say no....well you've been around here long enough that you may have some pull with the devs. Figure out who to ask and send them a PM.

EDIT: Also I'm amazed you aren't a founder.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Support ticket? If they say no....well you've been around here long enough that you may have some pull with the devs. Figure out who to ask and send them a PM.

Support told me that you don't. That's it.

So basically the badge I got for Fomorian and the Slingstone rewards are null and void. But not only that, but the badges as well...

Support told me that you don't. That's it.

So basically the badge I got for Fomorian and the Slingstone rewards are null and void. But not only that, but the badges as well...

That sucks. Hopefully they fix this before launch, assuming they keep the reset feature. It really isn't fair to rip away exclusives.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Yeah, The reset hasn't been touched in a while. Since we've had a lot of events since then, they haven't bothered to keep the reset system up to date and checking for recent event items.

Would be more convenient if DE had an invisible server-side variable next to every player's in-game items to specify whether they were obtained in an event. It would then be future proofed for items that are from events, but the reset is going away soon, so it's now irrelevant.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

I still don't get why anyone would reset everything. Even if you spent some platinum on useless stuff and want to get it back, it is not making up for all the mods and affinity gained, all the frames you farmed, all the time you spent.

If you desperately want to start from the beginning, make a new account.

So can someone explain it to me?

I still don't get why anyone would reset everything. Even if you spent some platinum on useless stuff and want to get it back, it is not making up for all the mods and affinity gained, all the frames you farmed, all the time you spent.

If you desperately want to start from the beginning, make a new account.

So can someone explain it to me?

I had 400 hours and everything I could ever wanted maxed out.

I actually had serration and redirection maxed out twice, one on warframes and rifles, another on my Dethcube.

I was on the verge of getting almost every mod with it's own level *not the rank 10 ones*, and had about 10 mil credits still.

I wanted to experience the challenge over again to keep myself from banging my head into the wall, so I did.

I had 400 hours and everything I could ever wanted maxed out.

I actually had serration and redirection maxed out twice, one on warframes and rifles, another on my Dethcube.

I was on the verge of getting almost every mod with it's own level *not the rank 10 ones*, and had about 10 mil credits still.

I wanted to experience the challenge over again to keep myself from banging my head into the wall, so I did.

Well as long as you are fine with it, it's okay I guess.

You could also build a big dojo all by yourself, if you want another challenge.