Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improving late game

Belukia

Hello fellow tenno! 

Well i was wondering from few days ago about a way to improve the challenge you can get in warframe. 

I took the idea from the game Guild wars (and not Guild wars 2). Back then, when you finished the game you could switch your game mode between normal and hardcore. By this all enemies where much more stronger (the weakest enemy was as powerfull as one of the powerfull enemy in normal mode) but by this the chance loot and ressources were multiplied. 

Here in warframe, the only area where enemies can be hard to beat quickly is in the void in the T4. However there is no goal to go there. Getting relic ? easier to do it on another planet. Farming ressources ? since enemies drop isn't proportional with their level, it is easier to go with lower tier. Farming experience? Maybe be but i don't think it the most efficient way. Doing for fun because it is hard? YES and it is a good way to test your build of your warframe. But theses missions don't worth this amount of time and are not legion.  Nightmare mission? it is the thing that close up the most what i want but it is really not that worthy. Grinding for mod and that all. Type of mission? just 1 mission by planet, well having a survival or defense on the planet you want is nearly null. 

Warframe has already a system of Hardcore mode with modification like vampirism, no shield, (rip friendly fire )etc... but i think modifying theses kind of missions could be a plus for veteran player.

For example, when you finished the war within and completed all mission from a planet you unlock the hardcore mode which can be turn on/off and it works for each planet. Turning it on will increase the level of enemies depending on the tier of mission, T1 enemies will start at 30-40 exactly like nightmare mission but with all the mission available in this mode. Also the player will be granted a ressource multiplier by 2 for the mission.   T2 they will stard around 40-50 and money will be double. T3 around 50-60 and with a multiplier of 3 or adding multiplier of chance ressources by 2. T4 will start at 65-75 and have a multiplier of ressources by  3 or adding  extra experience.  

Or another could be to add a multiplier depending on the type of mission.   Like this there will be no explotation of mission that is to easily for the bonus that it granted. 

Adding new type of mission like in sorties: Radiation proc, extra armor for enemies, eximus mission could expand the number of combination possible.

The goal is to add some late game by doing hadcore mission based on teamwork and rewarding those who had grinded enough to stay alive in theses missions. 

the multiplier, type of ressources etc... is just an idea not what i want, i just want to balance the grind. Lower mission allow people to grind  much faster enemies so ressources than higher mission. Adding some bonus for number of ressources or probability of getting those ressources at higher level can balance easily this difference.  

Thank you for reading all this subject sorry for all the mistake i made (english is not my native langage ) hope you enjoy my idea!