Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo obstacle course can be interrupted by other players

AVAQ

So basically, as most of you know, when entering a custom course you get into a separate lobby and you  have to invite friends to join your squad under your hosting for them to be able to see you doing it. But as it turns out, they can interact with checkpoints. After talking to the course creator, we decided to line ourselves up with checkpoints on a course thats impossible to do under 8 seconds. I went through the entrance and killed the two dummies, after they were killed each teammate walked through his checkpoint in the right order and the course was completed in 5.42s (could be even only 1 second if we were more coordinated. Who thought this was a good idea? The course should only be interactable by the one who started it (and same for traps, even though touching traps doesnt end the course for the starter).

Also the Leaderboard should be editable in a certain way, cause i dont know how are we going to get rid of this glitch-abused record, as i want to test myself out again in a legit way.

This.

After spending hours to build a "Nightmare obstacle course" a few of my clanmates just coordinated and did it in under a minute... (It should take about 5m normally)

Technically they said they could even do it in seconds if they had more members at the time in dojo (they were 5 at the moment).

What is the point of us building these if they can be cheesed by coordination...

Also, noticed that if another member passes through the checkpoint the time on the LB is from that member. Not the one who started the course... This enables others to "Steal" the time? It absolutely makes no sense.

17 hours ago, -CM-BlackCrusader said:

Also, noticed that if another member passes through the checkpoint the time on the LB is from that member. Not the one who started the course... This enables others to "Steal" the time? It absolutely makes no sense.

It really does make no sense. If the original obstacle course cant be interrupted, why can this one be? 

Also if you hold tab while in custom course the game bugs the hell out