Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Hunting and UI Suggestions

Cradicias

So, I've had far too many hunts now where my team mates aren't keeping/can't keep proper track of how many Lures we have or how many are charged. For the people who just -won't- keep track of this information, it spoils a hunt but there's not much DE can do as a developer to fix that problem. But, there are some things I think can be changed regarding our UI to help players who WANT to keep track do so more efficiently. Right now, the only way to know your team's lure status is to actually count and somehow separate the jumbled mess of icons into individual lures. Even when I'm trying, I can see it's sometimes difficult to tell. And, if you're like many people who use the Lanka or other zoomed weapons to hunt, it gets even harder because those icons disappear while zoomed in. I'm thinking we need a stable and easy to read display showing number of lures AND the number of lures charged that's visible at all times. At least then we know that if someone just keeps plowing on without being mindful of how many lures the team has that they're just a bad team mate rather than missing a key detail.

Edited by Cradicias