Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pandora Pursuit Mission Bug

Bravo-Mike

In the mission on node Pandora, Saturn an arcwing pursuit mission. Lotus tells us shoot the engines of the ship. But whenever I shoot the top engine or the central engine (the exhaust vents) I only see 0 damage numbers (I can't possibly miss my shots for 3 freaking missions). Is this a bug? Because in wiki you have to shoot the engines to be able to hit those miniature shield generators.However I'm not able to damage the engine so I can make the ship stop in order to shoot its shield generators. And sometimes the ship gets stuck on an asteroid making it possible two shield generators on the back sides then only I am able to damage the engine.However the shield generators on the front are completely inside the asteroid hence I am unable to finish the mission. However again after some point later in time the ship miraculously frees itself then after some time later Lotus will say that this mission is a fail , the ship has escaped. 
P.S I'm using Odonata with Imperator.

• 2 months later...

You think that's bad - wait till you get those destroyed and the ship rams a large asteroid and gets engulfed by it - terrible clipping issues. Can't shoot through the planet, re-start mission...

This is a terrible mission.

• 1 month later...