Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Liked The Original Afuris Sound, Why Change It?

icanhaztehcookie

They sound very similar to the Vipers original sound, kinda want the original Afuris firing sounds back, it sounded better than what they have now.

One sound I couldn't get used to was the original Gorgon, sounded more like a train going faster and faster but now it sounds better. Latron Prime seems to have it's old sound back.

Afuris I would like to see the original sound back.

Edited by icanhaztehcookie

I've only seen vids of Gorgon's old sound, I thought it was really nice compared to the current one which sounds like chunks of plastic in a blender, or somethin.

I agree though, old Afuris sounded amazing. Honestly, I don't think that beefy sound was fitting for that weapon but either way, I'd like to see that specific sound be used in any of the current weapons. It seems like DE really watered down many of the gun sounds at some point in the past.

I've only seen vids of Gorgon's old sound, I thought it was really nice compared to the current one which sounds like chunks of plastic in a blender, or somethin.

I agree though, old Afuris sounded amazing. Honestly, I don't think that beefy sound was fitting for that weapon but either way, I'd like to see that specific sound be used in any of the current weapons. It seems like DE really watered down many of the gun sounds at some point in the past.

I've used Afuris since CB and when they had their old firing sound, it did make them sound more powerful, now they sound weak ( even though mine hit very hard ). I also prefer the old sounds to the new ones. Don't really care for the Gorgon, I used it briefly for about 3 weeks before I had reset my account so it still had the old firing sounds, but I actually like the new sound, makes it sound more powerful and less like a train, now I'm just too lazy to get all those resources and craft it ( and at this point, I need some extra firepower that the Dread and Dera can't give me ).

Edited by __Kanade__

Yey, another one afuris fan.

[user with Afuris as most used weapon in stats]

In stream with sound team they said it is a bug that weapon sounds like this. They wanted to make few sounds for every weapon's shots and failed. So guess it is still a bug, and I hope they will fix it.