Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod(kill13-18 enemies on the wall and not ring the alarm)

Vergista

my friend can't unveiled the riven mod which need to kill 13~18 enemies on the wall and do not ring the alarm in the mission that is ring the alarm at first time,just like survive, defense and excavation.

is that a bug,or it used to be a bug but now was been fixxed?

survival wont work, enemys are constantly alarmed.

As praxxor said, use loki with a AOE weapon or ivara with the "concentrated arrow" argument.

Best suggestion in my opinion is a exterminate mission, rush to the extraction zone (if you are familiar with the tileset, you should find it easily) the enemys will run towards it, so you have a ball of enemys for aoe weapons

Just now, Praxxor said:

It's not a bug, it's a ridiculous challenge that they never gave a S#&$ about, your best bet is loki+zenistar on extermination probably

i know,but i just unvelied a riven mod with the same mission in akk by ember and ignis before,but now it seem to be not available,and there is someone said its always not available

1 minute ago, Camato said:

survival wont work, enemys are constantly alarmed.

As praxxor said, use loki with a AOE weapon or ivara with the "concentrated arrow" argument.

Best suggestion in my opinion is a exterminate mission, rush to the extraction zone (if you are familiar with the tileset, you should find it easily) the enemys will run towards it, so you have a ball of enemys for aoe weapons

so kind of u,thanks.

I would suggest Ivara with her noise drawing arrow plus a Patagium mod. Find a big room with plenty of enemies, go for range on Ivara so you can attract them all with the noise arrow and once the board is set take them all out in one go. As long as you don't have to trigger the alarm then it might not matter if you get stealth kills or not, so use an AoE weapon. Ignis might also work well with increased range if you're lacking Zenistar or Lenz.

One thing that I love about the riven unlock challenges is that it makes you think outside the box and use mods/weapons/tactics that you normally wouldn't even consider.

Hope that helps!

EDITED: Forgot to mention, go for exterminate for this.

Edited by Elanair