Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Build.

Rekon

Question

Hey guys, Ash was the first frame I've built, like a few months ago, so now I want to change my build, since it feels really outdated, so I was wondering if you guys got some awesome builds for Ash.

Thank you.

14 answers to this question

Hey guys, Ash was the first frame I've built, like a few months ago, so now I want to change my build, since it feels really outdated, so I was wondering if you guys got some awesome builds for Ash.

Thank you.

I provided a screen shot , the guy bellow me must be the worst ash player alive if he thinks putting a redirection mod on him is great

Honestly I just put Redirection and energy mods on him and spam Shuriken/Blade Storm. I forma'd my Ash so he's only rank 9, but once I get him back to at least rank 20 I'll put up my build here if it's still alive then.

Ash-build_zps952670f7.png

you can swap blade-storm out for something else so long as you have it bellow 3-4 the left over energy limit , cause none of the polarities as the same as warframe ability's so yeah could probably fit something else on that , and people will say why not a stretch mod , and lets be honest his blade storm is the only one that befits form that and BS IMO is not really good may look nice but takes to long to execute , sure maybe if you are soloing but not for online considering everyone will have a warframe that can execute a ultimate in perfect strength and time

Edited by DiBBz

I provided a screen shot , the guy bellow me must be the worst ash player alive if he thinks putting a redirection mod on him is great

Ash-build_zps952670f7.png

i have something similar but instead of focus and continuity i got redirection and vitality, but yeah,i think i will take out redirection for focus Edited by Rekon

How the heck do you survive with a build like that?

WTH do you mean by survive with this build you can smoke screen for at least 15 seconds , ash is a stealth warframe anything like vitality or redirection is a waste of energy

why do you need those when you can kill form the shadows , your going to be invisible most of the god dam time anyway

WTH do you mean by survive with this build you can smoke screen for at least 15 seconds , ash is a stealth warframe anything like vitality or redirection is a waste of energy

why do you need those when you can kill form the shadows , your going to be invisible most of the god dam time anyway

Dude, no need to be so effing hostile.

Jeesh.

Anyway, you're still not going to be invisible 24/7 and there is the occasional AoE attack (like Miniguner/Bombard Stomp). I just don't see myself suviving.

Dude, no need to be so effing hostile.

Jeesh.

Anyway, you're still not going to be invisible 24/7 and there is the occasional AoE attack (like Miniguner/Bombard Stomp). I just don't see myself suviving.

i was in no way being hostile , everyone in this community now thinks everyone engaging in conversation with someone automaticly thinks the slightest word or phrase is being hostile

i dont think thats a good idea, i need vitality for toxic ancients mostly

lol so what are you doing with ash hmmm hugging them for 10 seconds ?

Edited by DiBBz

If any, keep redirection over vitality. You never earn enough health back in game to make it worth having the high health. With high shields you only have to not step into a toxic's fumes/shield ignoring attacks, and thats not a problem if your aware of your surroundings like a good little tenno.

Edited by TheLostReverend

i was in no way being hostile , everyone in this community now thinks everyone engaging in conversation with someone automaticly thinks the slightest word or phrase is being hostile

lol so what are you doing with ash hmmm hugging them for 10 seconds ?

huh, funny , mostly mass murdering them with my crits, want to see my weapons build or something?