Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Passive abilities adjustments/replacements

WinstonPlaneGuy

Chroma:

Current Passive: "Chosen energy color dictates the type of elemental damage dealt by abilities." This should be a standard function noted above he abilities and not a passive.

My idea: "If Chroma is hit by his current selected elemental damage type, the duration and damage will affect him 50% less." For example, a cold eximus with their bubbles, you get slowed in them, Chroma gets 50% less slowed and the duration of the cold proc is also reduced by 50%.

Equinox:

Current Passive: "Health orbs generate a little energy, while energy orbs restore a bit of health."

My idea: "When Equinox is in day form and stands in light, attack is buffed for herself and her allies. When Equinox is in night form and stands in darkness/shade, shields and armor are increased for her and her allies."

Hydroid:

Current Passive: "Slam attacks have a chance to summon a tentacle."

My idea: "When Hydroid goes into a slide he leaves a trail of slippery water behind him, starteling enemies that walk over it and giving allied players a parkour boost when sliding or bullet-jumping on it."

Rhino

Current Passive: "Emit a shockwave after landing from a great height."

My idea: "Enemies in a 3m radius around Rhino get intimidated by Rhino and deal 10%-30% less damage."

Titania:

Current Passive: "Bullet-jump creates a trampoline that enhances bullet-jump maneuvers when used by allies."

My multiple ideas:

"Titania has a quicker get up animation when hitting a hard landing" The idea being that the razorflies help her get up faster.

"Titania has extra aim-glide distance and maneuvarability." Cause the archwing like wings on her back.

"When bullet-jumping has a chance to release 3 razorflies which will target nearby enemies." Like a 5% chance, can be buffed up if needed, razorfly damage is depended on power strength.

These were some of my ideas for Passive Ability reworks, I know they're stupid, but anyway, hope you like them! 😛

Chroma:

Current Passive: "Chosen energy color dictates the type of elemental damage dealt by abilities." This should be a standard function noted above the abilities and not a passive.

My idea: "If Chroma is hit by his current selected elemental damage type, the duration and damage will affect him 50% less." For example, a cold eximus with their bubbles, you get slowed in them, Chroma gets 50% less slowed and the duration of the cold proc is also reduced by 50%.

Equinox:

Current Passive: "Health orbs generate a little energy, while energy orbs restore a bit of health."

My idea: "When Equinox is in day form and stands in light, attack is buffed for herself and her allies. When Equinox is in night form and stands in darkness/shade, shields and armor are increased for her and her allies."

Hydroid:

Current Passive: "Slam attacks have a chance to summon a tentacle."

My idea: "When Hydroid goes into a slide he leaves a trail of slippery water behind him, starteling enemies that walk over it and giving allied players a parkour boost when sliding or bullet-jumping on it."

Rhino:

Current Passive: "Emit a shockwave after landing from a great height."

My idea: "Enemies in a 3m radius around Rhino get intimidated by Rhino and deal 10%-30% less damage."

Titania:

Current Passive: "Bullet-jump creates a trampoline that enhances bullet-jump maneuvers when used by allies."

My multiple ideas:

"Titania has a quicker get up animation when hitting a hard landing" The idea being that the razorflies help her get up faster.

"Titania has extra aim-glide distance and maneuvarability." Cause the archwing like wings on her back.

"When bullet-jumping has a chance to release 3 razorflies which will target nearby enemies." Like a 5% chance, can be buffed up if needed, razorfly damage is depended on power strength.

These were some of my ideas for Passive Ability reworks, I know they're stupid, but anyway, hope you like them! 😛

Edited by DragonDude3010