Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora's drop rate is far too low.

(XBOX)INe Saninus

I would like to point out that if they were to flat out increase the drop chance of these parts (and this goes for all rare Warfarme parts), then everyone who already has them built will have a higher chance of getting effectively nothing. Especially in Onslaught where these rewards are the only things you get other than affinity/focus, it's a good way to make sure the game mode will be forgotten once everyone has their frames. 

Some solutions that might work better in my opinion :
1) Be able to s
pend a resource to improve the drop chances of certain items (like with relics). 
2) Give the blueprints through a quest or something, but give it a material requirement found only in the onslaught reward list (you'll still require some luck, but at least you won't have a ton of duplicates before you get the part you need).
3) Make them tradable
4) Introduce onslaught specific materials dropped by the enemies there, and have the parts require those. That way instead of having to rely on luck, you can work towards the frame bit by bit.

I also wish for khora drop rate to increase. I am having difficulty getting her bp, which is on Rotation C, 8 rounds of sanctuary onslaught. I have difficulty reaching rot c solo and public. Solo because of the efficiency of killing eximus and not normal mob enemy. Public is also based on luck due to the many good and bad players out there. I have tried different frame builds. I am not the best and must I be the best to get Legendery rare golden khora?

I personally feel this frame is the hardest and most boring and frustrating to farm compared to previous frames. Who knows maybe the future frames like 'Vlad' eidolon frame will top it off because of DE innovative ways to push our limits.

I understand some other player can get all of khora parts without putting in effort and time. And to them I say good for you and well done. So please stop stop telling people that it is easy and that you have so many extra parts. You think you got khora off your checklist. Think again DE keeps coming up with more frames and etc to grind even harder. They dictate players real life actions, which eventually forced you to pay them. There is nothing wrong with paying, I dont mind paying a good game but not a good game that caused me frustrations. Games are not supposed to add more frustrations in our daily busy working life. But then again some people like to add more work and stress into their life, so be it.

Sorry I may have rattle on and on. But I am a tired, old veteran player. Every new update seems like that bloodsucking failure destiny expansions, to me at least, dont mind me I am just sad. I just realised I wasted a portion of my youth in warframe as it became my addiction. 

Please dont mind me really. I love warframe and the caring community in my starting year. I love their christmas charity where they raised fund. 

If players wanted DE to do something, do want the Americans are doing Protest. Give DE the old carrot and stick. Stop playing the game and buying stuff from them until things get better. This would hurt their profit margin and their investors would be questioning them. 

But hey we are all suckers in the system in game and real life. We cannot resist the lollipop( small incentive ).

Again sorry for all the ranting dilly dally talk.

Good day to you all.

I agree Khora drop rate are very low. It took m1 aorun 11 hours to get all part.
I am currently doing the Elite for Vandal weapond parts, I only miss the Lato BP, but if was not beacsue of my brother who got almost all parts twice
I would have only got Braton barrel and stuck and I spend I forgot many many hours only in that elite mod.