Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"user Is Already In A Guild"

Zareek

Question

Okay so I got 2 people who wants to join my clan, but the message in the title keeps popping up. They checked their clan tabs, and they don't see anything there. They tried to relog, that didn't fix it, we tried to restart the game, that didnt fix it either. So I'm confused about what to do :S

Anyone have a possible solution?

4 answers to this question

They must have pending clan request... Or your clan reached limit on population.

Hm, well we have 96 at the moment, so I dont know. How do I increase the limit? We just got barracks, and we have Great hall and greater hall.

Get a greatest hall or more barracks.

Usually though that message occurs when either the person already is in a clan - has a pending invite - or you invited them twice, so they're already in your clans pending list, and the game wants to know why you're trying to double invite them. 

Get a greatest hall or more barracks.

Usually though that message occurs when either the person already is in a clan - has a pending invite - or you invited them twice, so they're already in your clans pending list, and the game wants to know why you're trying to double invite them. 

1 of them had pending requests from others, so he declined those and was able to get in. So that seemed to be the problem. Thanks guys!