Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #209: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, (PS4)GeNaCiDe122112 said:

Hi i Got a Question Why Did you guys change khoras Ablitys befor she got released for . An who's the genius to put sheild ablity for WHY DA HELL would u want to protect an enemy for total wirthless ablity An attack ablity wirthless to cause the Kavat takes 4 ever . Sheild ablity is a pos ablity She was way Better Befor you guys fk up her ablity's hyped 4 khora for nothing GJ De

If you're talking about Venari when you say the shield then protect doesn't protect the enemy. It protects Khora and Venari, plus it allows Venari to knockdown and perma disarm an enemy.

I haven't used Khora much yet so idk their max damage but when I've used Khora in starchart missions and sorties, so far my Whipclaw ability by itself has crit hit 31k and inflicted a slash proc on a level 60ish (sortie 1) Oxium osprey. Whipclaw combined with Ensnares x2 dmg buff would be 62k or with Strangledome that would be 62k to 1 target in strangledome and 50% of that dmg to everything else in the dome. Idk how well the damage scales to level 100s but Khora seems alright to me.

Can't wait to see how you pull the knife out of this wound you made.

Man ever since you made spores unable to spread on Spore only kills my mood has become terrible.

Also the spreading of the initial targets spores on spore only kill still isn't worth a thing in the massive meat grinder that is warframe.

Archived