Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please put Harrow Systems BP in Rotation B of Defection

Yggdrazzil

This is the second time I'm farming this part (moved from pc to ps4) and it's making me hate this mission type all over again. It took me 56 defection runs on PC and I'm at over 20 runs on PS4 so far.

Rescuing 8 squads for one chance at this part is complete overkill. Defection is clearly designed to play in co-op but almost no one plays it. The few people I've come across so far need either Harrow Systems BP or Life Strike and play the game mode very, very reluctantly. Since the game mode is so unpopular it is very hard to find people for it, regardless of advertising in recruiting channel. As a result I'm mostly playing the missions alone, and it takes ages to save 8 squads solo even if I'm at the next console before the last party of defectors has safely exited. It is not hard. I'm having no trouble saving 24 squads. It just takes 50-60 minutes to do so. No part of it is fun. Yes it is satisfying to rescue people, but not if they trickle in, in groups of 3 or 4 over the space of an hour while being jerked left and right by ancients. Consider that we don't even have to rescue 8 squads for Sortie (!!) defection missions.

Crazy idea, replace the credits in the A rotations with the harrow part, the bo is worth more credits anyways and every time i get credits as a rotation it makes me wanna jump off a balcony into a vat of razor blades and puppy tears