Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modular Dojo Editing

Rachel_dArc

I'm currently in the process of rebuilding the dojo, and we've gone up a few tiers in the process.  The problem is, tearing down everything we've built, moving them, and rebuilding them are a pain in the butt - and the cost of doing so has increased between the old location and the new location.

So, the idea we have is - can the dojo be made for modular editing?  An overhead map of the dojo, where we can take a piece, move it to a new location, and lock it in?  And when we 'approve' the change, the dojo gets rebuilt.  It would make editing the dojo a lot easier, and perhaps we can even build new pieces in place, instead of having to move room by room, showing what it will look like, we could just build the dojo, lock it in, and then start paying for the rooms.  The entire process could be streamlined.

I just tried re-building my Dojo, and Basically, I cannot because the Original Grand hall is so far from everything and I cannot destroy it without destroying the bigger grand hall connecting all the rooms between it. So to keep it simple it is impossible to remove it unless they either remove the Required room crap, (Which is stupid anyways) or allow us to relocate rooms to remove them. I mean I could just leave everything on that floor, but then my Dojo is still messy and not what I want lol. I feel like we have been asking for this 1 thing to be added to Dojos since like the end of 2014.

Fixed some grammar.

Edited by InsenseCraft